Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Peaceful} O’ thy shall remain faithful to Betrothed, to King, to Korog! [3:30pm EST 20th of May]

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

Smith.jpg
Thôrdil Bárúmur calls forth faithful of Shalherana, faithful of Korog, those curious of Korog and craftsmen and women alike!
True to his word like always, he begins his mission to bless forges in Korog's name, to strengthen His grasp upon the Realm, to unite Him with the other Divines and to hopefully grant the craftsmen a sign of Korog's appreciation!
All who are not yet devout to Him, the God of Craft, but wish to become such or to merely learn more about him first are welcomed by His Blessed, Thôrdil Bárúmur.
The Blessed of Korog will perform a grand feat before the eyes of those present, to show them His might and to aid the other Faithful and Divine alike in this war upon the Heavens by the vile abominations.

[OOC]
Priest: Thôrdil Bárúmur
Location and shrine: Mockingbay smithy
Time: 3:30pm EST on Sunday the 20th of May
What: Prayer to Korog and blessing of the forge(s) within Mockingbay, to bring the forges good fortune and to strengthen both the bond between Shalherana and Korog as well as strengthening Korog's grasp upon the Realm.
Have you spoken with the town owner and are they aware of the risks: Yep!
Rating: Peaceful and public
Lannis Elz Solus RagingLunacy French Roast ShaolinPunk StarWillow2000 Ruu Samiwashere Edouard2000 Lady Alec Piratep00f Seth_Jenkins I am Wake Tohm

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Go ham bbies, but try and keep things neat, civil and shitpost-free like usual! :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ah nice, depending on how my day turns out to go, cause I might end up not being able to be behind my PC, I might be there.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
This in 7 minutes, ladies and laddies!

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Pretty finished! Just slowly dying out now, mostly banter RP!
Thanks everyone for attending and Elz for swinging by! :heart:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
It was a fun event, especially the part where that guy crashed onto the table. :^)

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Summary:
-The Sacred City of Aeroch Rimtar is Neutral soil
-Thôrdil Bárúmur, Blessed of Korog, declared Neutrality for him to properly focus on the Divine
-The Order of Perpetuality has been founded by Thôrdil Bárúmur, with him and Olga as the two core members currently
-Guy crashed onto muh table and got dragged off by his friend
-Thôrdil crafted a weapon in Korog's name, to be used in defense of The Divine made of a black metal, being dubbed Venadium/Rimtar Steel