Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful, Private] The Union of Emeric Hal'Ralotumal and Aestra Mol'Heigerios

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Before this flares up into an argument on THEIR WEDDING THREAD, Knock it off.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Before this flares up into an argument on THEIR WEDDING THREAD, Knock it off.
Just giving a friendly reminder of what should have been said for a while, I'll stop now.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Just giving a friendly reminder of what should have been said for a while, I'll stop now.
Friendly reminders can be sent in PM. I'm not having their thread derailed because of an argument that doesn't involve either of them. But let me clarify, that's not aimed at just you, Bob.

Back to the wedding however! Catena CyberChaosV2 What kind of bird are you looking for as a prize? A little song bird or something else?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Friendly reminders can be sent in PM. I'm not having their thread derailed because of an argument that doesn't involve either of them. But let me clarify, that's not aimed at just you, Bob.

Back to the wedding however! Catena CyberChaosV2 What kind of bird are you looking for as a prize? A little song bird or something else?
Not quite sure yet, I was in the middle of thinking of that when this was posted. Best I can say is it’ll either be some kind of song bird or some kind of hunting falcon

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
I won't be able to make it because I'm out on some important work stuff during the time this event takes place

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
this is being pushed another week to November 17th because life is 2busy4me

We're looking for:
  • Meal Caterers.
  • Musicians.
  • A Sallana Priest.
  • Alcohol Caterers.
  • Guards.
also, we're still looking for characters to fill these roles! especially someone to preside over the wedding.