Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Peaceful + Private] Union of Kyiat Soresta and Edger Kress

Teeke

Lord of Altera
*A letter is sent to the friends and family of Edger Kress and Kyiat Soresta. It is written in elven with very neat penmanship.*

Who: Edger Kress Edouard2000 and Kyiat Soresta StarWillow2000
What: Marriage
When: 15/02/17 @6pm gmt-4
Where: Emyn Arnen
Notes: This is a peaceful event, anyone who tries to make this into anything other than a peaceful event will be ejected from the region and ignored. Suggest journeying to Emyn Arnen beforehand, perhaps /sethome, to make the event easier. This is a peaceful event, anyone who tries to make this into anything other than a peaceful event will be ejected from the region and ignored.

Karn ironassassin
Remi Wise Ddaug
X TeakGem
Asero Electric
Akasha Lady Alec
Merv Promanguy1223
Nymph Raykaystar
Lokelo Spirit
Kam Kamaoe
Linden Soresta RagingLunacy
Alanis Soresta Firegirl
Isabell Ruulu

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
If I can make it OOC, I'm in~
Depends on time though. >.>
I'll probably have work that day.

Promanguy1223

Lord of Altera
Ill be there! My Alt account that I have Merv on, wont be playable until I can change the name in 9 days. But I can change my nick name on this account and skin to play Merv.

Promanguy1223

Lord of Altera
Oh crap
I almost forgot

And I just figured out I wont be able to make it! I cant change nicks because its already taken by my Alt account XD sorry. Alt account can be played on in 3 more days.