Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful | Public] Tribuisti Tempus Verum (3-18-18 4PMCST)

Tempus Convivii?

• Etiam!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nulla!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hey nerd, it’s supposed to be Tempus Convivium!!!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Bump! The beloved Morbid will be decorating but we still need submissions for stalls- if we run out you can set up a temporary one on the space between the little market and the barracks!

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I mean...I could do my phone thing and just have Lin running a stall...tbh that's the best I could do.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ugh guys this has to be changed to Sunday. There’s a family thing on Saturday. Same time tho. I’m sorry guys!! Tagging ppl who I think ought to know

MelodyComplex AmparoCastaway Sir Arc Old-Seadog Joseph12Q MrMine Galaxy Morbid Angel Jazzper Kamaoe LeftwardElk Solus NIAH Cymic_ Samiwashere blargtheawesome Elz Electric Piratep00f Seth_Jenkins StarWillow2000 Ayda
Was about to curse at you for forgetting me when I saw my name on the side..
Carry on, nothing to see here.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Confused and worried me there for a bit when I noticed the main post said today instead of the 18th. *swet*

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I also am pushing this back an hour to 4 PM CST, just bc being back home means there’s quite a bit of housework to do. I’m sorry :^:

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I really enjoyed this! Temping turned out to be a fun surprise, as well! :heart: