Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Peanut's Shell Shop Grand Opening

PeanutTheMan

Lord of Altera
PEACEFUL

Hello my friends,

Are you a man of war? A man fit for an army? If that is the case, then come on down to Peanut's Shell Shop!! The Shell Shop is a black smithing store that sells lots of armor and weapons for a fair price*. Looking to protect yourself, or deal some damage? I sell weapons, armor, and raw materials to make your own things as well. Show off your wealth with a nice set of golden armor. Have a drink in the Merry Mead in style with dyed leather pants! I've got it all!

Seeing as how this is a large event, the first five people to show up will receive a full set of iron armor for free!! The 11th person will receive an enchanted Unbreaking III Efficiency IV Diamond Pickaxe!!

*for whatever reason, diamonds turn to coal when mined, so diamond gear will be rather expensive. However, I will buy diamonds for 100rads a piece (that's better then the airdocks)

The Grand Opening will be on Saturday, May 11th at 8:30 EST at the wooden house near the square in Port Silver.

I've got to sell sell sell all these shell shell shells!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I love when people take initiative like this and creates these cool shops and events! Best of luck to you and your sales :-D

PeanutTheMan

Lord of Altera
I love when people take initiative like this and creates these cool shops and events! Best of luck to you and your sales :-D
Thank you, I appreciate your comment! If you can make it, I hope to see you there! ;)

.. I..

... I... I...
I love you...
Anything is free for the Queen (within reason)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Bah, cannot believe I missed this.

Going to find you ingame Mr. Smithy Sir.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
@PeanutTheMan Hi :) Are you still planning on hosting this event? If so, please provide a date and time for it. I'd love to see your shop open in such a grand way :) If you already hosted it, please flag as finished, otherwise if you are not going to host it, please delete the thread.