Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PepsiPunk101's Whitelist Application Problem [Resolved]

PepsiKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello! I'm not sure whether there might be a 'whitelist reset' or anything like that, however I was whitelisted on this server a good year or so ago, and now I'm not.
I was wondering if I could be whitelisted again or if I would have to remake my whitelist application, here's the link to my old one if it helps whatsoever! --- http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/pe...ication-approved-squidziod.38238/#post-647588

Apart from that, thanks in advance for reading through my little problem, hope it doesn't cause any trouble!
- PepsiPunk101

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
You'd have to re-apply if you've been inactive for more than six months

PepsiKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
If my old whitelist application was valid and would still be applicable, could I just repaste it in? Or would I have to do a completely new whitelist app?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
It's best if you do a new whitelist to make sure you've kept in touch with all the lore changes. You can still use the same character and such

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
No problem. I'll let the mentors know, as I'm a little indisposed for the time being. Hope to see you soon