Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Permission Goof

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm missing the ability to set multiple homes, on both my accounts. I can't remember how many come with legend level, but I know it's at least two, maybe three? Anyways, missing that ability. For ease: DoolinDesperado & Squidziod are the names of the accounts. Thanks, Sally!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm missing the ability to set multiple homes, on both my accounts. I can't remember how many come with legend level, but I know it's at least two, maybe three? Anyways, missing that ability. For ease: DoolinDesperado & Squidziod are the names of the accounts. Thanks, Sally!
If yer didn't buy the permission from /warp shophub, then everything should be normal :D

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
I just found that I can't set a 4th home on my account Dr_Patriot

I had bought the 4 homes from shophub

HarryDvD

Lord of Altera
Good afternoon, I have a problem where I've bought /enderchest and I can no longer use it, if you could fix this that'd be nice thank you. I bought this at the shophub

Phantom92L

Villager
I apologize I'm really late in posting to this thread, but I've been really busy with college. I had the ender chest command, but once I got on I no longer had it. Luckily some nice people informed me of this thread :3