Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phenomenal Characters

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Joffrey Baratheon/Lannister.

Think about it. GRR made character who is nearly universally loathed. He has next to no redeeming features, and yet this is all worked out through the elaborate backstory which is crafted by GRR. I think the character design is amazing.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
All of the phenomenal characters I've ever cared about have already been named. I'm fangirled out unless I want to add the rest of the Firefly crew to the list of phenomenal characters.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I've always been fascinated by villains; a certain fellow who enjoys a nice glass of Chianti with his liver and fava beans, who has become synonymous with Anthony Hopkins, stole my heart long ago. Likely had to tenderize it quite a lot before he felt satisfied with it as a meal, but hey.

Maeland

Lord of Altera
Speakin of Game of Thrones, and villains.

(Season 1 spoiler)

Tywin is my favorite. Jaime's alright.

Pff, Commander Adama 4 lyfe
I gave this some thought, and I still like Saul better. Not that Adama isn't a genius, fantastic leader, and a incredible lovable character.. but Saul is such a hard(donkey). I love him.

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
Currently watching the Globe Theatre's performance of Dr Faustus, and the titular character is acted and portrayed pretty damn well.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Speakin of Game of Thrones, and villains.

(Season 1 spoiler)

Tywin is my favorite. Jaime's alright.

I gave this some thought, and I still like Saul better. Not that Adama isn't a genius, fantastic leader, and a incredible lovable character.. but Saul is such a hard(donkey). I love him.
Then you'd like this video I made