Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phoenix's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
About You!
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Phoenix1791
2. How old are you?26 (Birthday 17/01/1991) I am almost 27 now :O
3. What country are you from?England - United Kingdom
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?Yes I have read through them
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
(It is important to understand what these terms are and why they are bannable offenses in any roleplaying community.)

Basically, Metagaming, in a roleplaying setting would be like your character knowing things they really should have no information about. For example you meet this character for the first time and yet you already know their weakness is pickled eggs.

Powergaming is similar but just towards the world setting so, its being antisocial and just with a sole focus of going through the ranks and not caring about how the settings and RP element fits in. So it would be like me creating a character that had the optimal skills all set up and ready to be King like and there would be no way my character could be flawed or having imaginary followers like guards or hounds. Ok, so in extension to this it would be like me in a roleplay removing another players choice/ power in that scenario. This could be: He suddenly lunges at her taking away the spoon and putting cocoa powder into the cake mix. Or in a fighting scenario: She lunges forward with he sword and disarms him.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
(This question goes for any method that can be used to unfairly find and mine ores.)

100% NO - Which is a very good thing :)
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
(Mentors are designed to help you get used to the server; you can a list of our current Mentors and what they can do for you under 'Everything you need to know!'.)

Cukie1 - Remembered this name cause I love cookies
Niko - Remembered this name well cause (I am sorry but....) Nico Nico Niii (Please don't hate me Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
Actually this will be more like a re-introduction as I was part of this community many years ago now. I have always had a lot of love for this community and have only lost touch with it due to life being too busy. I have now learnt to manage my time better and would just be happy to get back into this wonderful place. If any of the old school guys and girls remember me I used to go by the name of Master_Pheonix.

A little more about me, I work full time as a manager and what time I do get free I like to spend on gaming or watching anime or TV series. I am quite sociable and like meeting new people and making new friends. I enjoy just having some fun and having a laugh with people, with some friends driving us out and exploring some different town or just going out into the countryside and finding a nice pub to have a walk around then lunch. I have a dog named Shep and he is 13 years old and he likes taking me on long walks.

Want to get to know me a little more just come have a chat with me, I am pretty open and I think its the best way to make long lasting relationships and new friends.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

This is a new laptop so I am afraid all my minecraft works have all been lost to time and a previous corrupted hard drive, RIP previous crummy laptop.

Well I don't have pictures but I found an old thread here. Me and VanGarret pretty much built Darkwood together, I did most of the interiors as well.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/feudal-holdfast-darkwood.4083/page-9

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Like I said before I have been a member before and when I first found this community I only searched it up on google.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server. We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application

Phoenixus is a young man travelling away from his home after learning his father's trade as a blacksmith and also from his mother as a seamstress. He is an apprentice and wants to travel to another land to find his own way and hone in his skills to be able to write home about his success and send home money to help his now aging parents. He has also been in the military, as it was compulsory in his country and region and has basic survival skills and fighting skills. He is by no means a master of anything but more like a jack of all trades. Exactly why he has been waiting till his military, compulsory, participation ended. In his military training he has only got basic skills and is very much a novice, all he has been taught is to stab with the pointy end of the sword and how to hold it without hurting himself and the same principles with a bow and arrow. Nothing fancy just bare bones to his skills set.

Its about time he left the nest and found his own two feet, all he seeks is a little adventure, some fun, new friends and who knows if he even finds a place to settle down with and that special someone? All he wants at the moment is to start fresh and make a humble beginning in a new place and get some new friends in his life.

Pheonixus has some skills but they all are very much beginner level and very basic. He wants to find a place in the world and engage with new people learn from the experienced and make a proper life for himself.

Character Name:

Phoenixus Hawkeye (Phoe for short)
Character Age:26
Character Race:Human
Appearance:
Brown hair and beard, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin. Clothing: think ancient Greek style, brown leather shirt with a belt and a white cloth skirt and brown leather sandals.

Written Test!

Fresh off the boat and more than a little sea sick, Phoenixus, he stumbles out onto the docks and grabs himself as seat. All I need is to make the world stop moving up and down just for a moment, I have never been good on long haul ship journeys.

With himself gathered up a little more, satchels and gear slung over his back he heads for the nearest Inn, thinking to himself all he wanted to have was a warm solid meal and a nice bath.

Phoe looks around and a passer-by dressed in shipyard clothing was going past him:
Excuse! Shouts Phoe.
The young man stops on his tracks looks at Phoe and says: Did you speak to me?
Phoe: erm yes, sorry to bother you I am new to this country and I was wondering if you could suggest a nice Inn to stay in for the night? Oh my name is Pheonixus but you can call me Phoe.
Passer-by: Hey, welcome to Storms Landing! my name is Jim and I work here in the docks making sure all the ships are stocked with the right things to be sent to their destinations. Well look I just finished up work and was heading to my local pub but it also has accommodation, the prices are fair as well. So what do you say want to tag along?
Phoe: *shakes Jim's extended hand* Ok thanks for that I would appreciate that.

Upon arrival at the Inn he Jim is greeted by a big burly man behind the bar and a kindly looking woman, the big man with a bellowing voice welcomes Jim back in "MY BOY BACK FROM ANOTHER BUSY DAY AT THE DOCKLANDS!!!". It was not to shame Jim but as a sign of pride that he had this job and the whole Inn let out a shout and a clear local said "OH Harrold not this again!" to which everyone started to laugh.

Feeling slightly out of place with his clear foreign clothing, Phoe noticed the attention of the Inn slowly turn to him and his massive satchels. Jim, very much like his dad, loudly introduced him to not only his parents but the whole Inn. Instantly greeted by so many people, Phoe, he no longer felt a loner in a strange place but like he had been there for an age. Everyone wanted to know more about him and his background, what was he looking for and if they could help him in any way.

The Inn was not very large and it was one main room with a hearty fireplace and a long table in the middle of it, everyone sat together and the bar area was a small space in between the kitchen area and the main kitchen. I was like a family room at Christmas, everyone in a packed room all talking at once and having a good time. The two young men headed over to some free space and there Phoe and Jim enjoy a hearty meal and talk to all the people around them.

There are so many choices and places to visit and even colleges where you can learn new skills and trades. A world full of potential and opportunity and Pheonixus cannot wait to find a new place to settle in. He has saved up a little money from all his years working with his parents and he has brought it with him to be able to give him that opportunity to travel and find a new home.

Here concludes my Whitelist application, I hope that this is enough to get me through the doors again and if there is anything you would like me to elaborate on please just ask.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-skills must be novice, this means he cannot be above novice in blacksmithing. No alloys or steel knowledge allowed.
-reminder to keep combat skills at novice level as well.
-test is short 345/400 words
-review your powergaming definition and please label metagaming

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
A few things to look over:
-skills must be novice, this means he cannot be above novice in blacksmithing. No alloys or steel knowledge allowed.
-reminder to keep combat skills at novice level as well.
-test is short 345/400 words
-review your powergaming definition and please label metagaming

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully my edit has fixed everything and if not just let me know :)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'd like you to recheck Powergaming, as we have a specific use for it here.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
ohhhh YAY! I am back again XD

I am looking forward to see all the changes and who is still around. I mean its a long time since I last played in HW

I doubt I have kept any of my donator perks that I had last time but it was a long time ago now haha

Thank you Cukie

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
You can contact staff in order to receive your senator perks again.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Just a quick question to join the server all I need is the link (minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk), I don't need the Port number do I?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
All you need is the server IP, yes. It may be a bit until you're actually whitelisted, as it's sort of 6 in the morning and I'm unable to do it. I've let the others know.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Heya, I'll let the rest of staff know about checking on your donator perks since we list that in our records. Hopefully one will be able to get to it today. Welcome to the server!

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Heya, I'll let the rest of staff know about checking on your donator perks since we list that in our records. Hopefully one will be able to get to it today. Welcome to the server!
That's great!

Thank you for the welcome Solus, I look forward to meeting everyone in game and just getting to know the server once again.

D

Dark Auras

Hello,

I am trying to look up your donator status but the username "Phoenix1791" doesn't appear to be a Minecraft account. Was there a spelling error in the application perhaps?

*Edit*
I have found your Minecraft username - Pheonix115 - Through changes on your previous username. I can also confirm you were Legend donator rank.

Welcome back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Hello,

I am trying to look up your donator status but the username "Phoenix1791" doesn't appear to be a Minecraft account. Was there a spelling error in the application perhaps?

*Edit*
I have found your Minecraft username - Pheonix115 - Through changes on your previous username. I can also confirm you were Legend donator rank.

Welcome back!
Thanks for sorting it all out and I am glad to be back! XD