• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Poster Piety ꬷ Call for the blessed ones

Sankera

Lord of Altera

[Still by the amazing Lady Alec ]

By decree of Baron Crawford, I, Sankera fi Faladiir, am tasked with overseeing the construction of a new grand cathedral to the gods, which is already beginning to take shape as some of you might have seen.

But to make sure that this cathedral will truly match those of old, I reach out in my search of those gifted by the gods, for they are their current generation of exalted and know what will truly please the gods.

For
those of you that this reach, I am currently staying in Storm's Landing, either on my ship the Stitislatu which is anchored just offshore or in the overseer's tent near the cathedral grounds. I wear all blue and have shoulder length brown hair.

I gladly wait to meet all of you.

Signed
- Sankera Fi Faladiir

OOC:
Okay buckeroos we're making it happen, slowly and surely I hope to get this campaign on the rails and all that so here we go. Right now San is just looking for the booned and that's it atm. Also to make this easier for me to keep track of everything, just add me on Discord so we can work out a time to meet and RP. Sankera#0174

uuuuuuuuuh- Solus BoredBrit Jazzper Cymic_ @any other fucking boond person that I forgot. I go to sleep now

Sankera

Lord of Altera
Oh btw, tomorrow IG I'll make some book posters and post those around so we don't have that hooha about it not being IG and all that. Also so I have a list of cities where they at

I am Wake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Gromm would be interested in speaking to this fellow in response to what would please Korog.

What times are you usually online? If I do not see you first, message me when I log in =)

Jazzper

Actually a cactus
Staff member
Gromm would be interested in speaking to this fellow in response to what would please Korog.

What times are you usually online? If I do not see you first, message me when I log in =)
Sank and I are both Dutch (GMT+1)
My schedule is kerbaffled for the next two weeks so I've got no clue when I pop online, thanks to internship
Sank has pretty much no life so you'll see him around a lot, I bet

Sankera

Lord of Altera
Sank and I are both Dutch (GMT+1)
My schedule is kerbaffled for the next two weeks so I've got no clue when I pop online, thanks to internship
Sank has pretty much no life so you'll see him around a lot, I bet
Die you slut, I have internship in a few weeks ams gotta work on my finals project

I am Wake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alrighty fella's =) I'm British, so I am an hour behind you! Not the only thing England is behind on...

Should be easy to find you both then =) Cheers for the information! Gromm will be around Storms Landing for now, mostly where all Dwarves would be hanging around...

I am Wake

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think there was plenty of time to see Gromm in the last two and a half weeks, truthfully...
These days, unless request or by personal venture, Gromm won't leave Kharuz-Korum. You kind of missed him if you wanted to talk about Korog with him. I'm quite disappointed because I believed it would have made a good Roleplay.

Jazzper

Actually a cactus
Staff member
You chose OOC bants over me, dun blame me :c
I'm still very much up for a talk this week
Sankera

Edit:
Thôrdil DID tell him he would help where possible, San saying something like he'd come back to that
And Swankera knows Thôrdil's PO box address

Sankera

Lord of Altera
You chose OOC bants over me, dun blame me :c
I'm still very much up for a talk this week
Sankera

Edit:
Thôrdil DID tell him he would help where possible, San saying something like he'd come back to that
And Swankera knows Thôrdil's PO box address
Sank would have loved to talk to him but you had to leave early because of stuff. And how Sank know where he lives?
I think there was plenty of time to see Gromm in the last two and a half weeks, truthfully...
These days, unless request or by personal venture, Gromm won't leave Kharuz-Korum. You kind of missed him if you wanted to talk about Korog with him. I'm quite disappointed because I believed it would have made a good Roleplay.
Boo the past 3 weeks I was busy with finishing my finals project for school, don't pull that disappointed card on me~

Jazzper

Actually a cactus
Staff member
Sank would have loved to talk to him but you had to leave early because of stuff. And how Sank know where he lives?

Boo the past 3 weeks I was busy with finishing my finals project for school, don't pull that disappointed card on me~
The fact he usually includes "Aeroch Rimtar" in his (public) letters, the semi-private Korog events that were like "Anyone can come but you may not be let in" having "Aeroch Rimtar" in them, etc. etc.
It's basically public knowledge that That Guy lives in That Mountain
Nerd
Plus, its not like Sankera cant find out 123