Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PinkPolaroid's Application [Approved - Squidziod]

Lagoonalala

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
PinkPolaroid
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using info from outside the role-play inside another role-play. Powergaming is an overpowered character.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus
8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a girl who is very active. I play soccer, dance, pickle ball, track, and horseback riding. When I'm at home relaxing you will catch me watching Netflix or Youtube, most importantly playing mine craft.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I occasionally draw at home and I'm working on my building techniques :)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
LivingGhoul referred me

Character Name:
Evelyn Woods

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Evelyn is 5'5" and has long dirty blonde hair that is decorated with blue ivys. She has a fair tone to her skin that shows the glowing youth she posses. Her eyes are an emerald green shade that make you melt inside.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A

Written Test!
Evelyn Woods was born in a small town where everyone knows everyone. Her father was the town leader and her mother was the towns florist. When she was born the town held a celebration in her honor. As Evelyn grew up in her small town she became known as the town helper. Evelyn didn't know what she wanted to do with her life after she turned eighteen. She knew she didn't want to be a florist like her mother and being the next towns leader was out of the picture. So whenever a towns person needed Evelyn's help she would be right there. As years past, the town became less exciting for Evelyn. Every moment she would be seeking for adventure, friends, and new opportunities. If Evelyn passed the town boundaries her father would always send a guard to bring her back to town. He wanted what was best for his daughter but she knew inside that this wasn't what she wanted. One day her mother saw how down her daughter was and decided to let her go out and explore, but on one condition, she needed to be back before sundown everyday. On Evelyn's first day out exploring she saw things she never knew existed, rivers, waterfalls, and trees that grew higher then the town chapel! She was on her way back one day when an old man stopped her and asked her questions causing her to become late, as she started walking away the old man yelled to her that she dropped her blue ivy family flower crown. She stopped and grabbed her flower crown but thought to herself, only her family knew it was a family flower crown. Evelyn ran home and as she walked throughout that door she was yelled at for being late. Before Evelyn ran upstairs she realized her dad just walked in and without her mom knowing she wasn't upstairs yet she asked Evelyn's father if she felt for it. Evelyn ran out of the house never seen or heard from by the her family or the townspeople again. Evelyn is now on her new adventure to find a new place and new beginnings.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.