Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pipperson's Unban Appeal v2 [Resolved]

PapaBraveHeart

Villager
Breaking PS Rental Rules:
The first one is a misunderstanding on my part, I saw signs placed on the outside of buildings, so I assumed I could do that too. I now understand that I shouldn’t jump to conclusions and that I should ask the staff first before I figure something is an exception.

Griefing PS:
In a role play event, Dagen was attacked by some stranger accusing Dagen of a Nightstalker, and Pipperson being Dagen friend, protected him, killing the man who was about to kill Dagen. Pipperson then later dragged the dead mans body over to the ocean, and he tried floating down the river to get someone to see it. I then got annoyed as the body would drift outwards, not on the shore, so I dragged him out of the water and ‘stuck him in the ground.’

I originally did this as a joke, which we all found amusing at the time and the four blocks were replaced. But I now understand that I shouldn’t have broken the four blocks even if I planned to replace them later, because the rules are there for a reason and there’s not an exception for something minor like that.

Metagaming:
The only thing I can think of is something that was cleared up and I was not guilty. So, if you could please explain what the problem for this was, then I could understand the problem.

I apologize in advanced if there's a different situation that I don't remember or know about.

Powergaming:
I dodged an arrow that was 60 feet away while I was staring at the person who had the bow drawn. I underestimated how fast an arrow can move. I didn't realize this would cause problems at the time. But now I see where I was wrong, thanks to Baron's chart.

Bypassing Swear Filter:
I have a friend on Skype who I messaged using the in-game private message chat and at the time I was very annoyed with certain players on the server from the torture event I was going through which was then handled. I assumed that I could use the private message chat do swear if I had the person on skype, which I learned was not the case. And that I can’t swear on the server at all.

Torture RP:
I cut out Dorothy’s tongue.
While I didn’t think this was really torture, and was more of a punishment and there was an amount of torture RP that was happening at other times recently, I made the huge mistake of assuming and I performed this action and soon discovered that the staff were handling and punishing others for torture RP that happened.

I didn’t have strong morals and didn’t consider that the character was a child so it didn’t seem that bad to me, but I now understand that many people would disapprove of this action.

Serious Attitude & Respect Problems:
At the time of my appeal I was enraged that my 2 week ban was extended to a perm ban because I thought my arguing was just me trying to defend myself, all I wanted to do was take a break from the server so I could calm down but I felt pushed to keep going.
But I see now that I was arguing without real reason and behaving like a child.

That Thread, You Know The One:
The Fun Police thread was posted because I was still enraged at the time, then I realised how incredibly disrespectful that thread name was.
I felt like I was being abused by the staff at the time, so I thought the staff to be ‘fun police’ at the time and I didn’t see that I was just acting like an angry child that was whining at the staff.

My Apologizes:
After that all being said, I apologize once again for all of the stress and headaches I gave to everyone who was involved in this situation. And, I come to realise at the time I was very immature, and wasn’t worth the trouble to have. I realise all of the problems I caused on the server, and I’m extremely sorry for all of that, and I don’t know how else to apologize, or how to make all of the staff believe but allowing me on the server to see how I’ve changed and matured since my ban four months ago.

From the moment I first joined the server, it’s been friendly and welcoming. The staff are good at what they do, keeping the community running with barely any problems, and everyone treats each other with respect and is just extremely nice. The community is always open to accept new people, and always welcomes them, and is just very friendly to everyone who joins. This server is just great, and I’ve never been able to find another server like this one, with the amazing gaming and role-playing community it has, and for the past four months, I’ve just been really wanting to get unbanned and start role playing with all of those amazing friends I made and start working on my Character Development once again!

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
IPad, I'm going to be completely honest. I have no idea what we should do regarding your ban. I felt like I gave you every opportunity in the world to improve while you were on the server before, but we still had all of these problems...

I'm trying to poke some discussion among staff right now as to what we need to do, and wanted to let you know. I think I have unbanned your IP, so you could try that in the meantime.

PapaBraveHeart

Villager
IPad, I'm going to be completely honest. I have no idea what we should do regarding your ban. I felt like I gave you every opportunity in the world to improve while you were on the server before, but we still had all of these problems...
I'm trying to poke some discussion among staff right now as to what we need to do, and wanted to let you know. I think I have unbanned your IP, so you could try that in the meantime.
I understand while I was in game, you tried to help me, a lot. I really do. I just didn't see it, and just went on my way. I'm really sorry for what I did, even after warnings... I didn't pay attention, and thought nothing would happen, I guess. I was way wrong.

Over the last four or so months, I have really been questioning my ban, and I know, I basically banned myself for the way I treated you, the rest of the staff, and the other things I did. But, I promise you, Somnastra, I will not follow down the same path if I got this chance to come back onto this server.

Once again, going to the first paragraph, I'm really grateful to of had you on the server helping me as best as you can. Just, I wasn't mature and didn't have the respect for staff as I do now. Please. I just want to prove myself back on the server. Please, Somnastra, please.

~ Pipperson

PapaBraveHeart

Villager
Hello~

Just wanted to see how it's coming along, discussion with the staff and what not. What everyone else thinks about my Unban appeal.

As well, my IP is still banned. Not sure if it's a glitch on my side that keeps me banned, but if you could look again that would be great considering I won't be able to go on this website in a couple of hours because my data memory stuff will have ran out.

Once again, thank you for doing this, Somnastra.

- Pipperson.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
There has been some discussion. I'm going to let it carry on for about twelve more hours, and then I'm going to get back to you.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm very sorry, Pip, but the consensus among staff is to let the ban stand.

Magia_Fire

Lord of Altera
This saddens me. Seeing so much effort for what was supposed to be a one week ban put to waste. =(
I was really looking forward to RPing with Pip again...

PapaBraveHeart

Villager
I'm very sorry, Pip, but the consensus among staff is to let the ban stand.
Mmm..
That stinks.. I'm not going to start anything, but, I do want to say a couple of things..

1) I would really appreciate it if Soul_Alchemist could get my ranking. My legendary ranking.

2) I'm not going to start anything, I'm not really upset, just, really sad, as I was told to wait and make a new appeal, which made me and all of my friends think I was going to be unbanned, as, they all messaged me. It really got me excited. Then, I wait for weeks, days after days, and I understand, you're busy. Just, I don't know, I thought the long wait was a good sign... Like I said, I won't start anything, and this is just talking for the last time on this post.

3) I wrote up a really nice ban appeal, and everyone liked it, and got some player love as well... Honestly thought I was going to be unbanned, considering, (and please do take this into consideration) my ban was only meant to be one week before, till, I was heated up and got mad and just argued with the staff for a couple of weeks... Which then just slowly gave me a perm ban... And I really, really wish I never did that... But.. It's just, my ban before was only worth one week... And now that it's perm from just arguing, it's crazy.

4) My apologizes. I enjoy the time I have been able to play on the server, and the time I was able to dedicate to joining the community and getting to know everyone. It was really a great experience. It's truly a great server, which is why I spent a couple good hours writing up a ban appeal from my phone. It's the only server I really want to play, and been wanting to be unbanned before school starts so I could've been on for days straight just catching up on things.

I really appreciate everything you have done for me, Somnastra, and all of the other staff members. I'm thankful you looked over my ban appeal and you were the one that made the say. You're truly an amazing staff member, and I'm glad that this server has you to help it. I'm glad it has had all of the staff and players that have joined, as it shaped the server to be what it is today. Great.

I'm sorry.

- Pipperson Berhin Oldfur, your old friendly peacekeeper Halfling.

PapaBraveHeart

Villager
A few words I would like to say as well, regarding people I played with:

Habin, thank you for accepting me into your little hamlet, and you allowed me to actually start role playing for real. You taught me how to get around the server, and you were truly my greatest friend. I was really looking forward to RP a couple of those events we had setup with each other over the forums and on getting my house back, and a welcoming with the other halfling a and I for returning.

Dagen, I have known you for close to five years now, and you have always been super kind to me and helped me on this server, as well as trying to get my Perm Ban removed. The lease I can do is give try and give you my ranking. But, you're why I played on the server and dedicated so much time into it, and taught me role play basically. This was the first role play server I have joined, and we role played with each other and lots of other, and it was absolutely great.

Violet, I had a super fun great time with you, Violet and your alt Dorothy, (even though that's what got me banned. :c) I really liked being around you on Hollow World as things are always happening near you. Always something interesting and Pip always liked being in events like that. :)

Helios, we were great friends the first week I joined the server. You taught me how to be a thief, and that was really fun. Taught and trained me how to roof jump and steal from people, and you always gave me a supply of gems and money. You're a really nice guy and I'm going to miss those role play events.

Therry, one of my fellow Halfling friends. We lived right next to each other in Lydel, and we became friends like that even though us being around each other normally almost got either of us killed. But hey, it was fun. :)

Tybalt, you and I liked each other when I first joined, but then I think we kind of lost that friendship, which was sad. But you're truly a good lad, and I hope you continue playing and missing Pipperson Berhin Oldfur. ;) You've also brought me some great role play events, and risky times.

Jayden, I'm not sure where Jayden is now, as, I don't know his minecraft username so I couldn't message him on the forums, that's considering if he still plays anymore. But, Jayden was one of the big reasons why I played on the server as much as I did. Pip and Jay kind of had a thing. ;)

And, IronAssassian. I forgot his RP name at that time, but I remember getting his characters killed a couple times, oh the fun times. But, then him and I became really close and he turned into my father, hating Jayden, which was super funny because he tried holding it in, but you could till he hated Pip and Jay being together. Thank you for those times you saved my life, and protected me from everyone, actually taking me in as your own. :heart:

The whole community, everyone here is amazing, and I could list ten more people, but I will leave it at that. I love everyone who plays on this server, as it wouldn't be the same without any of us, we shape it to how it is now. A great server hosted by great staff.

The staff team is also ridiculous on how much they work and out into this server, for us. I would really like to point out Somnastra, as, I believe she deserves the most respect out of anyone, as she was always there for everyone who made mistakes, and she always let people off easily being real nice about it. I don't know how to thank you Somnastra for all the times you did it for me. Just, thank you. I'm really appreciative just having the chance to play on this server for the time I did, and, I hope I rejoin sooner or later. Thank you for the amazing experience. I'm sorry.

- Pipperson Berhin Oldfur.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Again, I'm very sorry. I wish I could have brought you different news. Because I feel that your sentiments are sincere, I will see what I can do about unbanning your IP from the forums (if it hasn't been done already), so you can perhaps still interact with the community. This will likely be an excellent opportunity for you to prove to staff that you have grown, but I would caution against being too eager to do that specifically. Staff is keenly aware of what you did in the first place, and feel like you've been given ample opportunity to change your behavior and did not do so when given the chance.

I can't promise that anything will change in the future. But we'll see.