Planet Minecraft Project Sharing & Tutorial

Tiberione

The Chocolate Bar
Staff member
Tiberione
Tiberione
world.png

Hello all,

We are currently seeking project and region owners who would like to share their project on Planet Minecraft to be featured on the HollowWorld page on Planet Minecraft. This will give your project exposure as well as attracting attention for both your project and our community. We will be offering 5,000 radiants to any region owner who submits their project (With effort - More than one line for description, etc).

There will be a tutorial on how to post your Planet Minecraft project showcase. Once you post you will need to contact a member of the Media Council or post here to have it showcased on the HollowWorld page! Once you have completed this step, 5,000 radiants will be awarded to you. Please include the username you would like the money to go to!

If anyone requires screenshots of the region for their build, I can provide screenshots taken at whatever angle or location you want. Post below with this form to request screenshots of your region:

IGN:
Region:
Time available to take screenshots (Only if you want them done specifically, otherwise I will take the best ones I find):
Directions to region (Ports, etc):

Tutorial:
1) Log in to or create a Planet Minecraft account.
2) Click "Projects" on the navigation bar.

3) Click "Share Your Project!"

3) Enter details of the project. I have filled this out as an example for Storm's Landing.

4) On "Link Submission to Server", type "HollowWorld" and select the first option, "Hollowworld Medieval Fantasy Roleplay". It should look like this:

5) Click the "Images and Video" tab. From there, click "Add New Images" and upload some screenshots of your project/region! As stated above I can take some screenshots for you if you would like.

6) Finally, click "Save". Your all done, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cymic_

Lord of Altera
IGN: Cymic_
Region: Halbed
Time available to take screenshots (Only if you want them done specifically, otherwise I will take the best ones I find): i believe in you bab
Directions to region (Ports, etc): sanardu>halbed, i think you know the way.

Djiboutian

Legend of Altera
Villager
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
Villager
were are my rads or do I not get any because it was before this? or did I do it wrong, either I am the only person or I am posting it elsewhere. anyways I should our wonderful server to over 350 people. I actually brought in one player from it.

Last edited:

Tiberione

The Chocolate Bar
Staff member
Tiberione
Tiberione
IGN: Cymic_
Region: Halbed
Time available to take screenshots (Only if you want them done specifically, otherwise I will take the best ones I find): i believe in you bab
Directions to region (Ports, etc): sanardu>halbed, i think you know the way.
https://imgur.com/a/v5UQF

If you want anything changed, let me know. It happened to be snowing when I took the photos, but I think its suiting.

Tiberione

The Chocolate Bar
Staff member
Tiberione
Tiberione

Tiberione

The Chocolate Bar
Staff member
Tiberione
Tiberione

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I did another one. I don't know if money doubles or not but I don't mind. :)
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/isle-of-astakos/
Looking like you might not of done step 4 of linking the submission to server. Sorry for any confusion I'm just not seeing your submission on the HW PMC page.

Coming up! What username should the money go to? Also thanks for the inspiration to do this. ;)

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
Looking like you might not of done step 4 of linking the submission to server. Sorry for any confusion I'm just not seeing your submission on the HW PMC page.

Coming up! What username should the money go to? Also thanks for the inspiration to do this. ;)
oooops. done now!