Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player of the Month - January

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Through several extensive nominations and reviews, as well as a final tally by Staff- We are happy to announce that the player of the month for January, 2015 has been with us for quite some time: TheDeester. He was nominated by many for his RolePlaying skills, as well as aiding new players starting out to become familiar with the world, and teaching others when requested. TheDeester was also chosen for his positive attitude on the forums and in game, the effort he puts in towards projects such as maintaining the Rangers, and being an active and friendly community member. Congratulations, Thede!

Staff reviewed each nomination carefully for quite some time, and we would like to note all nominee's below:

bettemus99 @bettemus99
BrianAt16 @BrianAT16
DarkWolf @DarkWolf
Deash12 @Deash12
Gregor @Gregor
KatyKookie @KatyKookie
Niah @Niah
Scardrac @Scardrac

Sizzix @Sizzix3507
Solus @solus
Tempy_ @Tempy_
TheDeester @TheDeester
Tybalt @Tybalt
Valonyx @Valonyx
Woolsey @Woolsey

Congrats to all!

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I should probably make a formal announcement of thanks, now that the shock has worn off-

Thank you to those that nominated me, but of course the Runners-Up deserve some congratulations for their work, so I'd like to personally say a special thanks to everyone helping out in the community, be that in an informative thread, or in a positive attitude. You all make this community what it is, and deserve recognition for it.