Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player of the Month - March

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Staff is once again happy to announce the Player of the Month for March, 2015. It was extremely close this time around, and we're very proud of the group that was submitted. Therefore, here's some recognition to the folks who were nominated!

Asian_Thunder
FrostGuardian
gabythedinogirl
Glados
Mitch

oounstopabl3oo
Shibuikitsune
Sir_Ashington
TurtlePrada

But, sadly we can only pick one.. so without further ado, March's Player of the Month...

Niah!
Niah was nominated for several reasons. Niah shares traits that are wonderful and is so unbelievably positive and kind towards others. With these traits of kindness, care, and general friendliness as well as a level head all of the time, she is able to create a wonderful RP environment for several people. Her work in-game and on the forums help better the server, and she is an all around fantastic member of this community. She currently has several characters, and you can see them all here!
Congrats, Niah!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh, wow. Much- WOW. Well, thank you for the nominations! But also thanks to everyone who nominated as well. All the people listed there are equally deserving. Thanks to everyone in this community for being so amazing!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Congrats, @Niah!
Woo! Grimples @Niah ! \o/
Congratulations Niah!

And thank you for the nomination again :)
Congrats Niah! You definitely deserve it!! :D
Grats, Niah! <:
CONGURATUMALATIOS NIAH!!!
(Yes I spelt that right)
Ooooooo~

Congrats Niah : )

You guys are awesome. Thank you! :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Conflagratulations, Niah :heart: I haven't met you yet, but I wish I could have ;3
Thanks! Aren't you Asian_Thunder, though? Old Man Ravio? I think you've met my crazy Jishrim lady, Aracena. Maybe. Perhaps. The more I add these uncertain qualifiers the more I'm not sure. xD

Shirogane_Naoto

Legend of Altera
OH, I actually did meet her! So I did meet you! :O I'm dumb; such derp. Anyways, CONFLAGARATIONS, NIAH :D Still surprised I got nominated, though. I'm not worthy ;3;