Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player of the Month - May

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Staff is once again happy to announce the Player of the Month for May, 2015. It was extremely close this time around, and we're very proud of the group that was submitted. Therefore, here's some recognition to the folks who were nominated!

223hero7
BrianAT16
mavlin
mokwar
Tybalt
Wulfe

But, sadly we can only pick one.. so without further ado, May's Player of the Month...

BrianAT16!

Brian was nominated because of his work for his server, kindness, and helpfulness. He is a leader and motivator around the server, and he keeps a level head in any situation. His OOC work for organizations and the server as a whole is outstanding. Thank you for all you do, Brian! He has several characters and organizations, to visit them, go visit his profile, found here!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Oh wow- Thank you everyone. It means so much to me! ^^
I don't really know what to say, I am rather speechless honestly- :heart:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Congratulations, Brian! I agree with the sentiments that this was well-deserved~

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Staff is once again happy to announce the Player of the Month for May, 2015. It was extremely close this time around, and we're very proud of the group that was submitted. Therefore, here's some recognition to the folks who were nominated!

223hero7
BrianAT16
mavlin
mokwar
Tybalt
Wulfe

But, sadly we can only pick one.. so without further ado, March's Player of the Month...

BrianAT16!

Brian was nominated because of his work for his server, kindness, and helpfulness. He is a leader and motivator around the server, and he keeps a level head in any situation. His OOC work for organizations and the server as a whole is outstanding. Thank you for all you do, Brian! He has several characters and organizations, to visit them, go visit his profile, found here!

Say what now?

Edit* Congrats, Brian!