Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Players of the Month(s)- July and August

The time has come to announce the Players of the Month for July and August. Before that, however, let's take a look at all the nominees! We congratulate each and every nominee and sincerely wish we could give the award to all of you.

Anithola
CyberChaosV2
Elz
KatrinMair
Lady Alec
Landem
Immerael
Jackjack455
Rosary_Omen
Sir_Ashington
tempy_

Without further ado, here are your two selected recipients!

Tempy and Elz!

Tempy is an outstanding member of our community, a skilled builder who always has a positive attitude, helps new members, and is always up for a roleplay. We are lucky that he is a member of our community!

Elz is also a terrific member of the community and is a fantastic artist. Her characters are diversed, she's a good builder and an excellent roleplayer, and she's very helpful. We are just as lucky that Elz is a member of our community!

Congratulations again to you both and to all the nominees!

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
..-W..Wait wot.

I. Uh. This came unexpected, I'm bad with these things, hnnn.

This made my day, and my greatest thanks to whoever nominated me, as I really did not expect this at all, to be honest! I am very grateful for all the RP, friends and just amazing times HollowWorld has supplied me with, and I can't wait to see what else is to come!

Also congratulations to @Elz , as she deserved this just as much, if not more!

And finally, because I was in a call with @AdmiralAegir and he wanted me to post this, I only found it proper to do so:

(I also wasn't tagged for this so woops I got lucky for seeing this, LONG LIVE FORUM SCROLLING. )

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Congrats to Tempy and Elz you guys deserve it!

Thanks for the nomination whoever sent it in, though I'm not a good fit. I have too much salt. xD

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Crotchy and Grosn both have my sincere congratulations. :p

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
(I could not have had a better avatar, @Niek Morenta )

I... Nope, I don't have words.
Let's say today has been an emotional and personal day for me, and this has been the biggest surprise, And the nicest thing in a long time.
Thankyou. c:

Also to @Tempy_ because he's lovely.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
(I could not have had a better avatar, @Niek Morenta )

I... Nope, I don't have words.
Let's say today has been an emotional and personal day for me, and this has been the biggest surprise, And the nicest thing in a long time.
Thankyou. c:

Also to @Tempy_ because he's lovely.
Your avatar is godly.