Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Players of the Month(s)- September + October

Cue the fanfare, for it's time for Players of the Month(s) announcement! We had a /lot/ of great nominees this cycle and it made our decision very difficult. Every single one deserves the accolade, and being recognized as a nominee in and of itself is quite an honor. So, here are your nominees!

All Nominees:
@bettemus99
@BrianAT16
@Cukie1
@Deash12
@Fishymatt
@Hai_Paladin
@Paint
@Rygan
@Sankera
@Sizzix
@The Tottot
@Immerael

We only get to give out two awards, though, and the winners this time around are...

@Sankera and @Immerael

@Sankera was nominated for a plethora of positive attributes, including a friendly and cheerful attitude, his helpfulness, selflessness, and building ability. Sankera makes timely and appropriate jokes, always follows the rules, and is very respectful. Congratulations Sankera!

@Immerael was also nominated for a number of great reasons. For example, Immerael frequently helps newbies and is very helpful in OOC chat. He cares about this community and the people here, and that helpfulness and kindness goes beyond the bounds of our community, too. Congratulations, Immerael!

Both of these winners (tributes) were selected from a long list of worthy candidates, who were themselves nominated from an even larger pool of qualified players in this amazing community. This community is only as strong as its members, and based on what I see here the community is pretty freaking strong. Congratulations again to Sankera, Immerael, and the nominees!

Nominations for November are open so get that nomination form ready! You can find the guidelines for nomination here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/players-of-the-month.31631/

Last edited by a moderator:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Oh my gosh!! This is really unexpected and all, like wow. This truely feels Sansational.

Id like to thank the people that have nominated me, because holy hell thanks guys! And ofcourse Id like to thank the entire staff team for keeping this place running!
And congratulations to the nominees and my co-winner, Immerael :heart:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
They may or may not have (attempted) fall-themed banners under their forum names, now~

Thank @BrianAT16 for the suggestion!