Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Players of the Month

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hrgh, it's coming. Kinda fell through the cracks while I took a hiatus. Any nominations I've received in September are being held in reserve for the next go-round.

....which may be a dual month one, too, considering how late this one is. T_T

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hrgh, it's coming. Kinda fell through the cracks while I took a hiatus. Any nominations I've received in September are being held in reserve for the next go-round.

....which may be a dual month one, too, considering how late this one is. T_T
Oh- Seems I have a nomination or two to write!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Perhaps the reason I only got like three nominations this time was because I never updated this thread. I'm leaving nominations open for THREE MORE DAYS, after which, we'll just go with what we have.

Approximately 24 hours left by my count. Submit those PotM nominations before it's too late!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Last night to submit your nominations, folks! I am also taking suggestions on what we can do to improve the way that we feature these folks every (other) month. Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Gonna give this one a bit of a bump for November! Send me your nominations!

I've also put a new banner in the avatars of the current Players of the Month, so people can see who it is! Go check out @Immerael and @Sankera to see what it looks like. :D

Will be closing this on muh birthday (December 3rd!), so send me your stuff.