Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Players of the Month

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
January nominations are open. Send your suggestions in a convo to Som!

Happy HollowWorld New Year, everyone! I hope this next year propels us to new heights, and new awesomeness.

Speaking of new awesomeness, the new year is a perfect time to unveil another experiment - this one adds something. I want to take time every month to recognize a non-staff player (I'll also recognize a staff member, but that will be a separate event, so to speak). Now, what I worry about is that staff, while in possession of a remarkable set of noses for trouble, simply cannot know what might commend all of you wonderful folks for something like this. So my solution is make it a nomination process!

Nominations will be opened up to the entire player-base.

When you nominate someone, please use the following format in a private conversation with me (oh dear god, what am I getting myself into):

Nominee's IGN:
Nominee's Forum Name:
Reason:

These will go through a preliminary filter and then the final Player of the Month will be chosen by the staff team.

You can nominate staff members, but they're in a different pool for stuff like this, and will be discussed and selected by our totally under utilized council.

If this process doesn't work, we'll just go back to the drawing board and try something else!

January - TheDeester
February - Uneasing
March - Niah
April - Sizzix3507
May - BrianAT16
June - Tayo
July/August - Elz & Tempy_
September/October - Sankera & Immerael

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I feel bad for your inbox already haha

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Happy HollowWorld New Year, everyone! I hope this next year propels us to new heights, and new awesomeness.

Speaking of new awesomeness, the new year is a perfect time to unveil another experiment - this one adds something. I want to take time every month to recognize a non-staff player (I'll also recognize a staff member, but that will be a separate event, so to speak). Now, what I worry about is that staff, while in possession of a remarkable set of noses for trouble, simply cannot know what might commend all of you wonderful folks for something like this. So my solution is make it a nomination process!

Nominations will be opened up to the entire player-base.

When you nominate someone, please use the following format in a private conversation with me (oh dear god, what am I getting myself into):

Nominee's IGN:
Nominee's Forum Name:
Reason:

These will go through a preliminary filter and then the final Player of the Month will be chosen by the staff team.

You can nominate staff members, but they're in a different pool for stuff like this, and will be discussed and selected by our totally under utilized council.

If this process doesn't work, we'll just go back to the drawing board and try something else!
Would amount of recommendation be a factor?
In case that staff has difficulties coming to agreement. :)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Would amount of recommendation be a factor?
In case that staff has difficulties coming to agreement. :)
You can put whatever you'd like in the "reason" category~

Things that will likely be taken into account include number of recommendations and the reasons included.

EDIT: That does not mean that whoever has the most rec's gets recognized, mind you.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Can you nominate more then 1 person?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
It's in one post and will only open 1 convo and I'll reduce it to 2/3 people

Are nominations open, or do we nominate per month? For which month are these nominations?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Will the winner know who nominated them? Or will the nominators remain anonymous to the nominees?