Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Please no shitposting) League of Legends

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Yes, I know it has a toxic fanbase.

Yes, I know it's not the best game of all time.

Yes, I know many people crack jokes at how much they hate it...

I still wanna find people to play with on the NA servers, anyone else get their daily dose of masochism and salt from this game? I'm down to play with pretty much anyone, I main support, ADC, and top... and it's very hard to get me angry from this XD

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
so long as you play on NA and aren't toxic, I don't care XD
*Insert shitpost here because you don't tell me what to do Chaos.*
I'm gonna actually be serious here, I'm not pissy about this, but it does get old whenever I mention I play League and I only get crap for it. I know you don't mean anythingby it, but I really did mean it when I said no shit posting please.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
i used to play League with friends, but i stopped after a while when i got into Smite. i’m trash at both tho lol
i mained Miss Fortune in League, and Neith in smite.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
i used to play League with friends, but i stopped after a while when i got into Smite. i’m trash at both tho lol
Smite mmmmmmmm
(I don't play League, sorry!)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Smite mmmmmmmm
(I don't play League, sorry!)
Smite’s fun too, and I still need to redownload it, but there are times I don’t want to have to spin myself to make sure my lane’s fine, and sometimes I just like a league character more... still need to redownload smite though, I got the all gods pack and it’s probably been put to good use in the time I haven’t played.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I used to play smite, and mained Tyr, Anubis & Hercules, but now my computer is absolute crap (And i don't play league, sry)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I used to play League with Niah but my connection when I moved isn’t good enough unfortunately. I have a hate for Smite as one of my old friends who was...he’s one of those folks when he likes something first his attempt at persuading people makes everyone hate it instead.

As for League I was never great. Just mediocre and honestly my favorite games were playing as Nasus up top and just farming till like 45 mins in and one shoting everyone and everything.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
I used to play League with Niah but my connection when I moved isn’t good enough unfortunately. I have a hate for Smite as one of my old friends who was...he’s one of those folks when he likes something first his attempt at persuading people makes everyone hate it instead.

As for League I was never great. Just mediocre and honestly my favorite games were playing as Nasus up top and just farming till like 45 mins in and one shoting everyone and everything.
hello im nasus main.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera

hello im nasus main.
Look at all dem Susans...

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I play. Hit me up sometime, and we can get some games going.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
LannisTheMannis

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
don't know why people would give you grief over this game. I enjoyed it. Though its been ages since ive last played.

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
I rarely play anymore and when I do play I suck. Mostly an ADC main who stumbles into mid or jungle when I wanna play a certain champion. >_>... Satanic Teemo Or if you're a low level; Silver Shafted

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I rarely play anymore and when I do play I suck. Mostly an ADC main who stumbles into mid or jungle when I wanna play a certain champion. >_>... Satanic Teemo Or if you're a low level; Silver Shafted
NGG Catanomical, Hit me up.
don't know why people would give you grief over this game. I enjoyed it. Though its been ages since ive last played.
All are welcome into my premades :D

EDIT: though for those not posted, Account names would be nice if you guys feel like playing again.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Trash Vi main on EUW - Really Angry Cow