Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Plot Claim Issue

D

Dark Auras

Hello,

When claiming plots for my region I noticed that it says there is 86/86 plots claimed, but only 85 plots show as claimed on the Noble Map. /domain info also shows 86 plots claimed.

The region is called "ralidor". Any help would be appreciated!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
when you claimed you plots did you type the command or click the 'Click to claim now' on the chat log?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Your issue will be resolved in the next couple of days, when someone with the correct perms to fix it is available. For troubleshooting issues can you tell us, when you first noticed the issue and anything you were doing that might be effecting MC at the time. Perhaps running schematica or similar program.

D

Dark Auras

Your issue will be resolved in the next couple of days, when someone with the correct perms to fix it is available. For troubleshooting issues can you tell us, when you first noticed the issue and anything you were doing that might be effecting MC at the time. Perhaps running schematica or similar program.
I first noticed this 5 minutes before I posted the thread. I do have Schematica loaded however I had not used it today.

D

Dark Auras

Any update on resolution for this issue? Anything I can do to help fix it?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Archbishop had the necessary perms. To be clear the profile had Schemtaica loaded but it wasn't in active use at the time?

I'll be doing some testing with Lady Alec in a couple days to see if we can replicate the issue and then work towards a solution. Apologies for your delay.

D

Dark Auras

Archbishop had the necessary perms. To be clear the profile had Schemtaica loaded but it wasn't in active use at the time?

I'll be doing some testing with Lady Alec in a couple days to see if we can replicate the issue and then work towards a solution. Apologies for your delay.
Thank you for your reply,

Yes I had Schematica loaded however I did not have any schematics loaded into it, nor had I used any portion of it during that session. No problem with the delay, if I can be of any help just let me know. :).

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Thank you for your reply,

Yes I had Schematica loaded however I did not have any schematics loaded into it, nor had I used any portion of it during that session. No problem with the delay, if I can be of any help just let me know. :).
This same issue happened with BoredBrit in Haven. He also had schematica and didn't have anything loaded at the time. Those are the only two things in common we're seeing. We've never seen this issue until just this month.

D

Dark Auras

This same issue happened with BoredBrit in Haven. He also had schematica and didn't have anything loaded at the time. Those are the only two things in common we're seeing. We've never seen this issue until just this month.
That is strange. I could try recording and attempting to replicate the issue with schematica loaded and not loaded to see if it is a cause if you'd like.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
That is strange. I could try recording and attempting to replicate the issue with schematica loaded and not loaded to see if it is a cause if you'd like.
What'll basically happen, until such time that we can figure out what the /exact/ issue is, is to tell you to disable schematica, and then we'll refund the region. Allowing you to reclaim it.

D

Dark Auras

What'll basically happen, until such time that we can figure out what the /exact/ issue is, is to tell you to disable schematica, and then we'll refund the region. Allowing you to reclaim it.
If it involves refunding the entire region, it is fine. For the one plot it is not worth jumping around and reclaiming now 175 plots. I hope though that this issue gets resolved, and I will make sure to disable schematica when further claiming plots.

Thanks!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
If it involves refunding the entire region, it is fine. For the one plot it is not worth jumping around and reclaiming now 175 plots. I hope though that this issue gets resolved, and I will make sure to disable schematica when further claiming plots.

Thanks!
It started off as one plot, but increased the more we tried to buy after this issue.

D

Dark Auras

I have double checked, and it is still only one plot missing. That being said, if it continued for you, maybe the best choice is to refund the issue and reclaim it. Its currently sitting at 173 plots, so I will leave it is as-is and just let me know how to proceed with the refund and reclaim.

Note - JakP is currently the OOC region owner per the plugin, however this is because of a loan situation between him and I. The region would need to be refunded to me, then reclaimed. I can provide proof etc if required!

Thanks!