Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pocket Help/Question

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I don't know that nitty gritty of how the pocket plugin works, but I have a question and a hope.

All of my MCMMO levels are on StrixQueen. I have a pocket for StrixQueen, and was the first pocket I ever bought.

Years later I bought two pockets on KoboldQueen and another account that I had so that I could have two pockets sidebyside.

My frustration is that my resource gathering account is on the now unused pocket. I would like to be able to resource gather and put them in the big pocket instead of having to invite myself to my own pocket every thing. (This is first world problems if I've ever heard it.)

Is there a way to change the owner of a pocket? Make it so that the other side of my pocket is owned by StrixQueen, and make the lolitsniahagain account owner of the old strixqueen pocket?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Shameless put in his "Allow us to move pocket location suggestion from months ago" again.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm not saying to move physical pockets. Just transfering ownership, because that doesn't involve rearranging pockets in a cuboid.

Also-

Why are my pocket chests invisible? is this on my end or is this a weird server thing?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Invisible pockets- try relogging.

Moving pockets- not quite doable with our current plugin as pockets generate on top of each other or next to each other. Easiest way to share a pocket would be to purchase during the same time so it pops in one after another.

Pitber is currently busy, else I believe it's possible to make a command to transfer pocket ownership to make things easier. There is no such way at the current moment.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Invisible pockets- try relogging.

Moving pockets- not quite doable with our current plugin as pockets generate on top of each other or next to each other. Easiest way to share a pocket would be to purchase during the same time so it pops in one after another.

Pitber is currently busy, else I believe it's possible to make a command to transfer pocket ownership to make things easier. There is no such way at the current moment.
Moving pockets was imm's thing. I was asking if there was a way to just change who has ownership. I don't want to move anything.

Edit; I read the last bit nvm. Thanks!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Shameless put in his "Allow us to move pocket location suggestion from months ago" again.
This part is unfeasible to do with the current plugin design.

Transferring or swapping ownership via command is, unless things are set up remarkably strangely, like at most 5 lines of code that even an amateur should probably be able to do.