Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon R/S/E elite four team

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hey I have a space open on my team and I want to have some better type coverage, I've leveled everyone here from level 5 but I need someone else I'm still on victory road (this is sapphire btw)

Skarmory

Sealo (hasn't evolved yet)

Jumpluff

Swampert

Wigglytuff

Flygon

I was considering a ninetails or maybe one of the fighting types, what do you guys think?

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Who should I take out though jumpluff or sealo...

Also I'm having trouble figuring out if I should replace bullet seed with aireal ace

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I Have alot of Hms but i DO plan on getting rid of them for some normal moves, also to make it easier to transfer them

Skarmory lv47
(highest stat is defense 161)
Air cutter
Steel wing
Fly
Spikes (YUSS)

Sealo lv36
Aurora beam
Dive
rock smash
Blizzard

Jumpluff lv 32
Bulletseed
Giga drain
Sleep powder
leech seed

Swampert lv 50
Waterfall
strength
earthquake
surf

Wigglytuff (my pride and joy) lv 51
(max Hp 219)
Return
Hyper voice
Sweet kiss
Sing

Flygon lv 50
Rock Tomb
Screech
Crunch
Dragon breath

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I seriously like wiggly tuff though, his passive ability is an extra status effect, and I can apply confusion and sleep.

Hyper voice target 2 pokemon in doubles.

And he can take full advantage of return with his nature.

Not to mention I raised it from an igglybuff

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
If we're going efficiency here, Swampert is a bit outclassed here with Flygon and Sealeo here already taking up a Ground and Water type role, while having other types to work with. Could replace that with Manectric if you really wanted to.

Although, you'll probably not do that, because Swampert.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
If we're going efficiency here, Swampert is a bit outclassed here with Flygon and Sealeo here already taking up a Ground and Water type role, while having other types to work with. Could replace that with Manectric if you really wanted to.

Although, you'll probably not do that, because Swampert.
Swampert would have to play an absolutely crucial role against Steven since it was taught the only Earthquake TM (I'massume you used the TM on it since it learns EQ naturally at 52 and it's at 50), and Flygon can't fill the ground attacking niche because of that. Honesly on that team I think Flygon is the worst one move wise, it really needs EQ and Dragon Claw to really wreck house imo.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
*facedesk* Why were reuseable TM introduced with B and W? It seems kind of silly...
All of the games need this feature.