Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Just the right amount of water

tumblr_ogoy98JDys1tf4naoo1_540.png

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I'm almost done with the first trial/challenge thing and let me say that I'm actually really enjoying the game more than I thought I would. I got Moon and my lil Litten is the MVP of my current team.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*disgruntled European noises*

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Definitely a more interesting start and flow for the story than X and Y.
Also, shoutout to my sis, i offered to pay her back for the game if she got it for me after her shift at target, she said not to worry and consider it an early christmas present ;~;

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
passed 2 grand trials, on the third island, my starter is in its final form, got the only 2 pokemon I really liked that this game released, but gotta say that I am loving the feel of the game!

Bitann

It took a lot to get here
Definitely a more interesting start and flow for the story than X and Y.
Also, shoutout to my sis, i offered to pay her back for the game if she got it for me after her shift at target, she said not to worry and consider it an early christmas present ;~;
That's true love.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Just got Moon last night. Picked Rowlet. Got a Lost in Thought, with a buff to Sp. Atk. Also, it's female. Feel pretty lucky to have everything matching up for a Sp. Atk sweeper.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Just got Moon last night. Picked Rowlet. Got a Lost in Thought, with a buff to Sp. Atk. Also, it's female. Feel pretty lucky to have everything matching up for a Sp. Atk sweeper.
Decidueye is certainly a weird one, it's actually fairly hardy for a heavy hitter, but doesn't hit as hard as It really should, not sure off the top of my head what nature mine is, but it could take some decent hits and deal good damage. Definitely good throughout the game

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Ok, anyone know how to get a regular mainland meowth/persian? I just can't deal with the Alolan persian, it looks like it bit a bee's nest. . .

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Ok, anyone know how to get a regular mainland meowth/persian? I just can't deal with the Alolan persian, it looks like it bit a bee's nest. . .
Wait for pokebank to open up and transfer one

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant