Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Sun and Moon

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
CoroCoro leaked

note the fish is not two pokemon, it is one pokemon taking on multiple forms.

Dark type Meowth, Ghost/Fire type Marowak

Last picture has the new villain team, "Team Skull". Boss is Guzuma, girls name is Burumeri. Next months Coro Coro issues will include a posted with Rockruffs "secret evolution"

From serebii
huh, wouldja look at that, finally an Alola type I actually like... other than that ,I'm not at all fond of the Alola forms atm :/

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Team Skull is edgy™

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Okay I take the edgy back, they're slav squat

tumblr_obqiqrYyHc1qemks9o3_1280.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Aliens, Alchermy, Sexy founder, Edgy teen AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
....Brionne... wh-wha? I...I'm so let down... I was expecting a cool clown...*sniffle* I WAS GIVEN A MERMAID INSTEAD

Arathian

Villager
Not a big fan of Dartrix. It's kinda like he can't decide between being a spoiled prince or an emo. Still, the secondaries are always kinda awkward-looking, so I have high hopes for his final form.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Not a big fan of Dartrix. It's kinda like he can't decide between being a spoiled prince or an emo. Still, the secondaries are always kinda awkward-looking, so I have high hopes for his final form.
tumblr_mkws36UgVu1ry10fwo1_400.gif

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Reposting the final evos incase people havent seen. These leaked several months ago.

You can see Mallow there next to "LuchaLitten". These came out before she was revealed.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Reposting the final evos incase people havent seen. These leaked several months ago.

You can see Mallow there next to "LuchaLitten". These came out before she was revealed.
the final for the water thing looks like a really badly dressed valley girl
I'm honestly not sure if these are the actual final forms. the only one that seems to work with the middle form is popplio's line, everything else just seems off to me... plus, I'm really hoping that that's not Litten's final evo cause that just screams Fire/Fighting which we we already have enough of

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Dual final evolution! Dual final evolution!

Teeke

Lord of Altera

I like the part where he fires a blast from his crotch, can't wait to see that in game!

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I'm honestly not sure if these are the actual final forms. the only one that seems to work with the middle form is popplio's line, everything else just seems off to me... plus, I'm really hoping that that's not Litten's final evo cause that just screams Fire/Fighting which we we already have enough of
The Litten one is actually supposedly fire dark which makes more sense as its a heel wrestler.

For Dartrix you can see a pretty clear line to its leaked final evo from the darts it throws from under its wings, its not a stretch to say those could become arrows.

"The bell-like object attached at the base of Torracat’s neck is a flame sac, an organ that can produce flames." That sensory organ is a nice line to the belt around its leaked final evos waist, it even mentions it looks like a bell which can tie into the cat theme, or the heel wrestler theme

"The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!" I also cant blame people for thinking its going to be fire/fighting though id guess more fire/dark.

These guys leaked out super early so its possible theyre just concept art, but I dont doubt that these are very real and I think these new middle evos add to their validity.