Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Political Map of Altera

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
cooltext164864235150083.png
Altera political map QP copy.png

Political Territories Listed
Anhald
Tambry
Avanor
Hierax
Grafjell
Shinkmaho
Zima'Maloj
Silver Isles
Riseport/Fuvur
Kane
Dunasten
Nirawyr
Principality of Reignfall

Silent but Present
Silver Crown

Cap Antilogy Archbishop Hai_Paladin Faelin Kvothe solus Estes241 Immerael Lady Alec Elz blargtheawesome Niek Morenta The Living Ghost BoredBrit Piratep00f Jstar Tempy_
This is to keep track of current active political parties on the server. Those not listed may have been forgotten or have gone inactive. Those considered inactive have likely not shown any real progress in 2-3 months OOCly. This is not meant to rile anyone up, but to keep things organized for those curious, or to use as an IC political map. If you have any concerns, please discuss in the thread or PM me privately. I'm sorry if the file seems small, it would not let me upload otherwise. I may find another method if it's too troublesome.

A thank you to Piratep00f for allowing me to use his map template.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/altera-map-yay.36098/

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
cooltext164864070900952.png

+Anhald lays a claim to Azerport by means of abandonment+
+Eimar has sworn fealty to House Kane. The Euolj D'Drejan is now under the influence of Kane+
+House Kane has laid their govern over Vinterhavn+
+House Kane claims a fort to the North, land growth is substantial+
+Fuvurs claim Tamor. Tamor reaps the benefit of Riseport protections+
+Fuvur claim Calan. Calan now reaps the benefit of a close protection+
+20th of Springrise, 2260 dates the start of the Anhald war with the Coalition. The burning of Breakwater marking an initial victory for the Coalition.+
+Pirate's Cove has been claimed by the House Fuvur+
+Calan becomes an independent Isle+
+25th of Sporebloom, 2260 dates the Peace pact between Grafjell and Anhald, signed by Grand Prince Illthilior, King Peter Hallon, and Lord Grey+
+Vallee de Mai, Dracor, and Makorath falls under Anhald by right of Conquest+
+Principality of Reignfall becomes more prominent+
+Sebestien named Regent of Queen's Port. Fealty sworn to house Kane and Kingdom of Anhald+

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Huh, I guess I'm in Anhald now. That's a good decade or so of tax evasion...

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Huh, I guess I'm in Anhald now. That's a good decade or so of tax evasion...
The Deus has Vulted.
I'm sorry

But, if you feel that the area is under a different political influence, please do say so.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
This is the ~10th reiteration of this thread and nothing on any of them are official IC, so I'm cucumber cool.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
This is the ~10th reiteration of this thread and nothing on any of them are official IC, so I'm cucumber cool.
Alrighty. and I'm aware, just hoping it, at least, kicks off once. If not I'll keep a private map for those interested. I have the layered .psd file to continuously update.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Thank you so much! I have been wanting to see something like this since i started. Does the Elven council have territory?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Thank you so much! I have been wanting to see something like this since i started. Does the Elven council have territory?
I'm not sure where they're currently situated, but I'll wait until Jstar gives the heads up. Currently the Elven lands are Grafjell, Silver Isles, Stavroforia, and Zima'Maloj

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I'm not sure where they're currently situated, but I'll wait until Jstar gives the heads up. Currently the Elven lands are Grafjell, Silver Isles, Stavroforia, and Zima'Maloj
Mmhmm. Grafjell, Wolfstadt's ruins, the island west of Tauredal, the Silver Isles and Stavroforia.

Did I miss any? Estes241 Sizzix

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Mmhmm. Grafjell, Wolfstadt's ruins, the island west of Tauredal, the Silver Isles and Stavroforia.

Did I miss any? Estes241 Sizzix
Thanks for the info, but correction, Stavroforia isn't part of the Elven council, it's just an Elven Isle.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Calan is Dunasten territory as well :) (just not owned by Erik)

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Wolfstadt's ruins are claimed by Anhald and the only reason we haven't done anything with them is you haven't entered them for us to kill you.

Excellent map, thanks!

House Stirling (Tambry) does not lay claim to the mountainous terrain to the West of Tambry. Our claim also follows the shoreline to the northeast of The Quays and extends a bit further north from Tambry.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Updated with the Missing/Incorrect territory claims.
-Tambry- unclaimed mountain, claimed coast
-Calan- now under Dunasten​

The Elven council will be on the pending activity list. Council is existing, but silent.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Updated with the Missing/Incorrect territory claims.
-Tambry- unclaimed mountain, claimed coast
-Calan- now under Dunasten​

The Elven council will be on the pending activity list. Council is existing, but silent.
And Heirax isn't silent?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
If I'm not mistaken, they contacted various nations. I believe one being de Courtnay, and perhaps the dwarves, but again. I need people to point things out, with some sort of confirmation, and the only confirmation I currently have is de Courtnay.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
If I'm not mistaken, they contacted various nations. I believe one being de Courtnay, and perhaps the dwarves, but again. I need people to point things out, with some sort of confirmation, and the only confirmation I currently have is de Courtnay.
... And all of these are more recent than Nirawyr's people simply being around doing their own thing?