Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Political Map of Altera

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
With the proper introduction of an actual good thread for Reignfall and thus psuedo Principality of the Rhain, plus having +10 citizens, is it fair to ask to be part of this WONDURBAR map?
Dracor and Makorath are both missing from Anhald.
I'll jot that down real quick.

Quick Question, Tempy, what type of government is Reignfall?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Dracor and Makorath are both missing from Anhald.
Didn't the makorath region get destroyed? Or are just after glorious conquest

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Will there be another one of these awesome maps for the new map, once people settle?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Will there be another one of these awesome maps for the new map, once people settle?
I'll see if I can make one, but I'd love to see things sprawl and grow out once more.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I, too, will be interested to see the map redone for the new map. Boundaries might be difficult to make at first though.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I, too, will be interested to see the map redone for the new map. Boundaries might be difficult to make at first though.
Liiikely.. I'll wait until people settle a bit with the new map to start out the boundaries, keep it to the Conquest log or people that have me on Skype can also keep me up to date then. I'm usually always available.