Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Political Map of Altera

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
elven council still isn't silent 2016
Alright, I'm going to point out. From my knowledge, Daeron was not the one to wage in the war, hence it is not Nyrawir, even if Tennand is General. A general cannot wage war for a Kingdom, if the king does not speak. So, kindly, stop with the passive aggressive statement, they're getting on my nerves.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Alright, I'm going to point out. From my knowledge, Daeron was not the one to wage in the war, hence it is not Nyrawir, even if Tennand is General. A general cannot wage war for a Kingdom, if the king does not speak. So, kindly, stop with the passive aggressive statement, they're getting on my nerves.
The elected general of the entire elven council doesn't act on behalf of the entire elven council and nation? That doesn't seem right.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
question: has Havonen pledged fealty to Anhald cause they are inside Anhald's sphere of influence and I think they are a free state or still under the influence of a Blackrose overlord.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
question: has Havonen pledged fealty to Anhald cause they are inside Anhald's sphere of influence and I think they are a free state or still under the influence of a Blackrose overlord.
I believe they're affiliated with de Courtmay, which is under Anhald.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The elected general of the entire elven council doesn't act on behalf of the entire elven council and nation? That doesn't seem right.
From a council, you need a consensus, from a kingdom you need the kings approval. Simple. Didn't get it, it's not Nyrawir.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i see the posts of war everywhere but you've yet to make a post announcing it or anything

i dont consent to vietcong shadow guerillas invading me, ho chi minh trail not lore approved

can someone fill me in on who is warring at me

also cukie add twilight falls to the anhaldzone PLEASE <---- elz addition

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
i see the posts of war everywhere but you've yet to make a post announcing it or anything

i dont consent to vietcong shadow guerillas invading me, ho chi minh trail not lore approved

also cukie add twilight falls to the anhaldzone
* PLEASE

have some godamn manners cap you shitposter

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
There's a small circle within the Anhald-Zone, that I believe is Vallee de Mai or something. I'm pretty sure that it's technically owned by Anhald now, though I could be mistaken. Cap

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
There's a small circle within the Anhald-Zone, that I believe is Vallee de Mai or something. I'm pretty sure that it's technically owned by Anhald now, though I could be mistaken. Cap
Vallee is OOCly owned by us but we're doing an IC event to claim it. Cukie1 add it if you want.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm the primary owner of it OOC-wise as of a few days ago, but it's still to be acted out via RP. So yes, but not yet.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
From a council, you need a consensus, from a kingdom you need the kings approval. Simple. Didn't get it, it's not Nyrawir.
There was a consensus though, he does have the approval of Nyrawir to act on behalf of Nyrawir. While he may not have the most most tact, he is correct, Nyrawir is anything but silent at present.

also cukie add twilight falls to the anhaldzone PLEASE <---- elz addition
there isn't any war atm, you will have no Vietcong shadow guerrillas invading your region.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
There was a consensus though, he does have the approval of Nyrawir to act on behalf of Nyrawir. While he may not have the most most tact, he is correct, Nyrawir is anything but silent at present.

there isn't any war atm, you will have no Vietcong shadow guerrillas invading your region.
I'm actually kinda let down.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Mind if I ask about the claim on Wolfstadt, then? I can't add it to the map until the main home of the Council is claimed, both ICly and OOCly.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Mind if I ask about the claim on Wolfstadt, then? I can't add it to the map until the main home of the Council is claimed, both ICly and OOCly.
The Wolfstadt claim has been relinquished. There are other territories that Nirawyr encompasses however, these are Grafjell, Ilirea, and Torailin. The council itself circles through these at places of meeting.