Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Political Map of Altera

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The Wolfstadt claim has been relinquished. There are other territories that Nirawyr encompasses however, these are Grafjell, Ilirea, and Torailin. The council itself circles through these at places of meeting.
Alright, thank you. I'll update it then.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Not a physical update to the map, but an addition to the logs.

+20th of Springrise, 2260 dates the start of the Anhald war with the Coalition. The burning of Breakwater marking an initial victory for the Coalition.+
Cap Glados

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Calan changed back to being it's own thing :p
Sorry
Cukie1

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
With the death of ky the hold of Euloj would fall out of the grace and the hold of the kanes.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
With the death of ky the hold of Euloj would fall out of the grace and the hold of the kanes.
In a realistic standpoint, the death of Ky would cause the Euloj to fall under total control of the Kane family, but I'm not sure their standpoint on it, nor how the agreements went down.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The city would not fall into the kanes hands at all it is family tied and held. The only reason it was under kanes was because ky said he would serve them as long as he lived and was head of house realisticly wtih his death and the transfer of the son they have no hold under the agreement.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The city would not fall into the kanes hands at all it is family tied and held. The only reason it was under kanes was because ky said he would serve them as long as he lived and was head of house realisticly wtih his death and the transfer of the son they have no hold under the agreement.
No, once you swear the lands under their name, it belongs to them, regardless of the life of Ky or not. I need them to give the say. Due to Ky being revived, it falls under null and nothing would occur. Ansgar being removed from the inheritance cuts the ties of family descendant, and/or, sends the lands to his other Ansgar son. (the twins that live in Praelidium)

Keep in mind, this is a political map, and doesn't affect ownership of the location, that belongs to you, unless agreed otherwise.

Edit: If there is an issue, please PM me, as I don't want this thread to de-rail into arguments.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
jsut regardless im not goign to argue the hoild isnt under the kanes anymore regardless what the map says fix it fi you want or not idc

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Updating Conquest log, as I might not have time to open Photoshop soon.
Jasper151627237
-Calan Updated​
Cap
-Vallee de Mai added
-Please prod me if anything is missing.​

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
then the kanes can solve it with war if they wish.
Or, you can solve it in RP, if you want to state treason, please do so in RP, and not OOCly on the thread.

Again, I don't want this thread to de-rail into salt and arguments. The map can be used ICly, as can the conquest log, but the comments are all otherwise OOC.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
With the proper introduction of an actual good thread for Reignfall and thus psuedo Principality of the Rhain, plus having +10 citizens, is it fair to ask to be part of this WONDURBAR map?