Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Politics] Azerwind Political Relations (WIP)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
^DF46B39F7F1E6BBC833D911D1000A0CA604B481934116B1D6B^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
Azerwind Political Relations
What is this? Azerwind is finally taking stances and becoming less neutral?! Heresy!

Alignments

Anhald - Unsure/Unaware: The current political chaos in Anhald makes aligning them difficult. Azerwind will passively watch over the development but will try to stick out from this "split" happening.

Hallon - Unsure/dislike: Azerwind has a dislike towards their dominant and superiour personality. Politically Azerwind and Hallon are fairly different, which can be the core conflict.

Kane - Unsure/Favoured: Kane is difficult to mark for Azerwind. In a way it is the Anhald part that creates the political unsureness, but Azerwind generally can not name any big unpleasent experiences. The Queen also respects Alison.

De Courtnay - Unsure: Most of Azerwind's knowledge on De Courtnay is based on rumours and tellings. The Queen has seen and heard of them, but politically Azerwind is unsure where to place them.

Thorne - Unaligned: Does not know them well enough to create an opinion

I know there are many houses under here, so if you guys can help me out here, I will try to write something up! :D
House Wise - Liked/Favoured: Azerwind still has little contact with Wise, but the name brings a familiar and friendly tone in Azerwind politics.

Sangria - Liked/Favoured: Azerwind and Sangria have similar politics in some ways. They are not always the same, but they remain to be on friendly terms.

Brus - Liked/Respected: Brus has shown to be a people of loyalty, strength, and unity. Azerwind holds respect for a house like that.

Herenni - Liked/Favoured: A new group of people with a big story. Azerwind took care of these people and has built a liking and trust to them over time. Azerwind, however, wishes to have more contact.

Still, need to add more, I know- Poking me will help, but I can not promise it will go much quicker, I hope everyone can be patient with me!

Allies
WIP

Embassies

WIP

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
do de Courtnay. i want you to be brutally honest about how little you care, please. once you've done so I will delete this post