Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Archive] Claims of the Moor Elves

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
(Breakshmake-)

If this is announced IC again- Linlea stands by its own territory, which is its region of influence. It won't pretend to claim the whole of the Ashlands, and only the nearest Volcanoes are potential spots of interest. All else, others can settle themselves.

(Booping for Group Estes241 HogoShi_Kitsune )

(Guys- you can claim wherever IC. It's just a problem if you don't have an actual region of influence somewhere and you oocly tell someone they can't claim there.)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Access? I still don't know where this faction got the resources to claim a sixth of the entire world map to begin with, regarding the lavalands
It's an IC map. I don't want this issue to be brought up if it's just going to end up in an argument.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
(Breakshmake-)

If this is announced IC again- Linlea stands by its own territory, which is its region of influence. It won't pretend to claim the whole of the Ashlands, and only the nearest Volcanoes are potential spots of interest. All else, others can settle themselves.

(Booping for Group Estes241 HogoShi_Kitsune )

(Guys- you can claim wherever IC. It's just a problem if you don't have an actual region of influence somewhere and you oocly tell someone they can't claim there.)
Thank you. It annoys me since i choose to build my empire there and everyone else just seems to want to mess up everything i spend time and effort on. I have spoken with the moors about peace several months ago and not yet recived a reply exept from cukie (who has been helpful) a few days ago. My reason to belive i could build was due to the fact i recived to letter IC or OOC back saying i could not. If no letter was sent over several IRL months then surely that shows no intrest on the moors side?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Gonna say it here, because apparently some are blowing it out of proportion. It's just IC claims. This doesn't stop anyone OOC. The Shink'maho moors may not like them being there, But they're not doing harm (as far as they know) and won't just kick people out because of locations sake. Moors are isolationist, not violent. If anything, They're extremely indifferent, unless threatened.

Edit: Tl;Dr
There is no war, I was just asked to update the visual.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I feel like people don't realize that a lot of the responses here were jokes, and are defending a bit too seriously. We aren't legitimately planning to fight anyone, so don't go around telling people that we're plotting a war.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
I mean, at least he's doing something with the volcanic areas
Gonna say it here, because apparently some are blowing it out of proportion. It's just IC claims. This doesn't stop anyone OOC. The Shink'maho moors may not like them being there, But they're not doing harm (as far as they know) and won't just kick people out because of locations sake. Moors are isolationist, not violent. If anything, They're extremely indifferent, unless threatened.

Edit: Tl;Dr
There is no war, I was just asked to update the visual.
I feel like people don't realize that a lot of the responses here were jokes, and are defending a bit too seriously. We aren't legitimately planning to fight anyone, so don't go around telling people that we're plotting a war.
You can understand my confusion at being woken up in the middle of the night with several of my friends in allied kingdoms screaming: "your gonna die"/"people are declaring war on you"/"Lutia is finished"

I am very happy to see this situation will end without war terms :) Thank you to all.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
You can understand my confusion at being woken up in the middle of the night with several of my friends in allied kingdoms screaming: "your gonna die"/"people are declaring war on you"/"Lutia is finished"

I am very happy to see this situation will end without war terms :) Thank you to all.
I don't know who decided to message you with that, but the fact that they got that concerned over a few people making jokes is priceless to me, honestly.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
I don't know who decided to message you with that, but the fact that they got that concerned over a few people making jokes is priceless to me, honestly.
It is amusing and currently i bet they feel rather stupid

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
^^^