Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Politics] Foreign Relations of the HKRA

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
IMPERIAL FOREIGN RELATIONS
'This Gottland is ours, and by our good grace do the lesser powers of our plane share it with us.'

---
FOREIGN POWERS
I. Fuvur
II. Hawklight
III. Sangria
IV. Eastern Moors
---
I. Fuvur

AT PEACE

The Empire is at peace with the House of Fuvur, and recognizes Nwalme as Emperor of Sanardu and her respective holdings. Kaiser Audwine I has made an official agreement of peace and mutual respect of distance between the two parties. Anhald is currently open to trade with Fuvur.

HISTORY
- Anhald and Fuvur enter a war for various political disagreements, largely over the debated control of the independent state of Amalfia
- War between Fuvur and Anhald ends some time between the death of Kaiser Peter I and the coronation of Kaiser Audwine I
- Kaiser Audwine I proposes peace between the houses in exchange for the trading of prisoners and gold

---
II. Hawklight

AT WAR

The House of Hawklight has been declared an enemy of the crown for the murder of Herzog Brennard von Westmay, and war has been declared upon their Kingdom by Kaiser Audwine I. Prince Drake of Hawklight has died in captivity.

HISTORY
- Anhald blames Hawklight for abandoning their defense of the southern border during the exodus from the Northern Kingdoms
- A nobleman of Hawklight is blamed for the murder of Brennard Westmay
- Kaiser Audwine I uses this as justification for war between Anhald and Hawklight, and buys Prince Drake from Nwalme Fuvur
- Drake dies of his wounds in captivity

---

III. Sangria

AT WAR

After Imperial noblewoman Arianne von Rosemont placed a bounty on a freeman of Sangria, King Cymic placed a bounty of his own in turn. The Imperial Court has responded with war to show that it will not tolerate any threats against its vassals.

HISTORY
- War is declared over the bounties placed by Arianne Rosemont and Cymic Seymour

---
IV. Eastern Moors

COLD WAR

The Empire has a low tolerance for Moors, but permits them to exist to the east of the Empire's northern holdings. In past, these elves have found aid from Kaiser Peter I in dispatching a demon in their borders, and have hospitable relations with the now fallen family of Graf Berndt von Eberhall.

HISTORY
- Kaiser Peter and Anhalder knights, including Sif Sigurd, Brennard Westmay, and Orvar Walanescu, kill a demon of darkness in a sickhouse in Natri'Evar

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
If you believe your political party has relevant relations with Anhald, post on this thread and you'll be added. This is kept separate from the Overview thread for a quick reference on what Anhald thinks of you.

blargtheawesome
Jak
Cymic_
Cukie1

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Artois, at least until such a time that a lasting and holding agreement and discussion is held.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The Asrakosian Dominion?
I mean, I don’t think there’s much to say about them.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Sank once told Peter to eat his ass, does that warrant a relation?