[Poll] How Did You Hear About Our Server?

How did you first discover HW?

• Total voters

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
Please keep this thread to the OP wishes and do not drown it into irrelevant posts. This is going to the front of our website and I'd like our playerbase to show their mature attitude. Take the rest to the basement, or I will start deleting the derailing posts.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Mentor
I googled "minecraft medieval roleplaying server" and Hollowworld was the third link down and I picked it because it didn't sound as sketchy as the first two.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I was told by my friends on another server about "Well, this server is much better and even more exciting." so I followed through. I was lured in by Azur and Sophe . The Corruption Campaign kept me.

Zenrak

Lord of Altera
Goldengem25 This kid told me about some barbarians with green tats while we were in school, told him it sounded lame though he convinced me to try it out, almost 3 years ago

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Retired Council Member
Googled medieval role playing, nearly got banned by Cherbert on my first day, and the rest is history.

Djiboutian

Legend of Altera
Villager
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
Villager
I joined because I joined a different server and the admins went on a banning spree and banned some awesome players wrongfully including myself. So you have 10 people that enjoy rp minecraft all searching up new servers until one person found the gem (aka hollowworld). Were the admins don't ban you for 666 years because they don't like you.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Hero
PitaChipBoi
PitaChipBoi
Hero
I literally googled planet minecraft and then literally googled roleplay fantasy and then hollowworld literally came up and I literally clicked on it, which directed me to your forums, and then I literally filled out an application, was accepted, and then I literally started playing. That was literally more than 2 years ago but less than 3 years ago

Charybdis

I Am the Law
Mentor
Charybdis
Charybdis
I literally googled planet minecraft and then literally googled roleplay fantasy and then hollowworld literally came up and I literally clicked on it, which directed me to your forums, and then I literally filled out an application, was accepted, and then I literally started playing. That was literally more than 2 years ago but less than 3 years ago
literally?

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Hero
PitaChipBoi
PitaChipBoi
Hero
so literally. it was literally
⊂_ヽ
  \\ _
   \( •_•) F
    < ⌒ヽ A