[Poll] How Did You Hear About Our Server?

How did you first discover HW?

• Total voters

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Migrated from a dying server, adviced by some people I knew. They failed to mention it was a roleplay server actually, and I was terrible at English at the time
DeadPress

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Niah kept going on about this place for three months. Then when I moved back home my internet connection was too slow to handle League so I needed something else to keep me entertained.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Started out on a Vampire/Werewolf rp server that I'd joined accidentally, then after it got griefed to hell and shut down, I followed someone else to here (though they didn't end up getting in, while I did, lol).

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
It was 5 years ago. I wanted a server I could build on with the buildings actually being meaningful. I had no idea what RP was. Great times.

NIAH

Secretly Elz
Retired Staff
Basically, I was living with my parents and utterly miserable because my two vanilla survival servers I helped admin shut down. I needed a distraction to keep me from spiraling into terrible depression because I was the stereotypical "post-college living with parents kid." So I was looking for a new server to function , and I saw that PMC had a roleplay descriptor and I was like, "HMMMM." (Or it may have been the other one we use. I can't remember hte second site's name.) Anyway. I used to do tabletop roleplay and figured why not. : )

Sir Arc

Legend of Altera
Patron
I friend got me on this server then I haven't heard from them until about two weeks ago

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was looking for a good RP server experience after the one I had been on got a horrible owner, and then died. I googled "D&D MC servers", and found this. That was two years ago, and I was WAY too lazy to apply at the time, so I continued looking. Two years later, I googled the same thing, this was the first decent search result, so I signed up.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Mentor
Used to be on a different rp server a couple years back; couldn't find it again when I googled 'minecraft roleplay server' recently, but this came up instead;

Ergo, here I am.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Hollowworld I believe was actually the first "official" roleplaying server that I joined. I had gotten started when [though I'd been roleplaying over other mediums for many years before] I was playing on an old Towny server back when that was cool. There were a few people in a tight community who took it into a roleplay kind of setting, essentially. It was quite nice. When I found myself unable to leave the house for a while because of an injury, I needed something to do so I was searching things up and found out there were actual RP servers in MC, and I was interested. I whitelisted here : ) I do believe I found it via google. ^_^

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Retired Council Member
I Googled RP servers back in 2012. I fell in love with it for the RP PvP aspect of it. Now that playstyle has been run out of town but I'm too invested to leave.

Ranger Will

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think by itself that there should be a poll dedicated to "Annoying Little Brothers." @Wanderering Joe

Last edited: