Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outdated Poll of Interest

What of these do you want to see in NationStates (Multiple Answers)

• Total voters

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Alright, just polling people of what they're interested in. If you do feel like ever joining out in NationStates, feel free to answer the poll, if not, just post below. That'd give me a good representation of the numbers! If you don't have an opinion on the topic at hand, just leave it blank.

If you have any questions, ask below before voting, and I'll clarify.

As for the questions, each with a little more detail here:

Setting:
Industrial Era: Something like the West carving up territory in uncivilised continents, a rising east and the birth of bigger nations like America. Generally a more war torn time, with bloody conflict and brutal politics

Cold War Era: A time of simmering tensions, East vs West, intrigue, spies. still pressing politics, with a good dose of proxy wars. Good mix of big and small

Modern Era: Just like today, technology reaching into the future. More a focus on global issues and smaller wars. More small scale wars

The Future: More lasers, satellites, the whole sci-fi shebang.

Old Regions: Basically, allowing older regions to come back into the game, possibly with restrictions to bring them down a bit in terms of strength.

Staggered Start: Basically this'd be allowing some regions to start before others to create a system of powers vs smaller nations, giving more a dynamic playing field compared to fresh starts.

Technology: This is whether we implement a hard tech lock, or a softer one. Hard = Nothing past x date, full stop. Soft = nothing past x date-ish, or outside of mostly valid reason. In the case of Sci Fi, this tech lock would be on anything overboard, so you don't wield anything godly (Mind control, extreme WMD's, etc)

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Also I'll probs keep this open for another day and a half from right about now, so get them votes in if you're interested!

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Just a bump, this'll be around for a day longer, then I'll get into making the world. Any questions/suggestions/objections are still welcome.