Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[poll] Skilling Dungeon

Which skill should this dungeon exploit?

• Nature's Lore (woodcutting, inspecting plants, making potions, mixing ingredients)

• Hunter (hunting animals, following tracks, catching insects, using yield)

• Construction (repairing, constructing, crafting, bridging gaps)

• Agility (Swinging ropes, jumping stones, climbing, parkour)

• Other (specify in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1551380997120.png
(picture by N.W. Bailey Design)

The last dungeon of the Dark Order Origins series is about to be hosted this weekend.
The eye of Sauro- I mean Bartooliinii has started shifting its gaze to a site ready for the creations of new dungeon.

I'm really enjoying the part of making Quests in Quelony where I have to think of ways to test and allow people to practice certain skills.
So I'm going to create a new 'dungeon' in which I'd like to test one particular skill, instead of a bunch of mixed skills together (like in the Dark Order Origins dungeons).

It's just a try-out. To see how much fun it is to make and whether the attendees enjoy it. It's gonna be a skill that's not combat related.
For those interested in perhaps partaking in the Dungeon Event once it's all set up, please vote at which skill you'd enjoy most.

Thanks!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Logic -- puzzles, puzzles, puzzles, puzzles . . . *continues chanting* . . .

I love a good puzzle, so that's always my vote, but I know that there are plenty of folks who would really rather not.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Logic -- puzzles, puzzles, puzzles, puzzles . . . *continues chanting* . . .

I love a good puzzle, so that's always my vote, but I know that there are plenty of folks who would really rather not.
Ditto