Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[poll] Win art for the best story

Whose story will receive a drawing?

• (will edit in later)

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • (will edit in later)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • DAYTER (KING'S RANGER)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Incandescence

• Astrum Book One

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Tottot's Horde Battle

• Heie's Excerpt

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • "The Mask"

• Star's Prayer

• Joe's Urinary Lead

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi there.

I would really enjoy drawing a scene out of someone's story. This can be the story of their character, or a
particular adventure a group of characters went on, or a story that a character always tells their
children before bed. Anything Altera related is good!

Please don't shitpost. I'm not aiming to draw a comical drawing, but rather a more serious fantasy one.

Please put in the comments whose story you think should be illuminated, you can vote for your own character / story.

I hope to see many votes so I can add them to the poll and we can find a winner. :)

Thank you for your time! Here are some references from roleplays/stories I've once drawn:
dwarf_and_troll_playing_thud_by_piratep00f-dbstvrp.jpg tavern_view_by_piratep00f-dambk9z.jpg the_blessing_of_the_dwarven_god_korog__by_piratep00f-d74ejrh.jpg Aervan return.jpg Radurn.jpg claudette iced.jpg in the tavern.jpg the preservation of the core.jpg

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
(The poll can't be edited afterwards? Just name the stories /characters to draw and I'll make a new thread once I have the things people can vote on.)

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I mean, there was the time when Alustrum, Joe - my character - and Florian were out hunting a criminal. Alu made a bad roll so I went as the inexperienced recruit that Joe was and rolled with a -5 penalty yet I managed to pass over the DC. Since I knew my character was inexperienced at tracking at that time, Joe went to take a piss and found the trail to continue. Smurf was the DM. However that's more comical and a common tale of mine.

D

Dark Auras

(The poll can't be edited afterwards? Just name the stories /characters to draw and I'll make a new thread once I have the things people can vote on.)
Tag me when you need edits and I can do them~ Or whoever is available.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
changed the first post instead of can not vote for own character into can vote for own character stories.
I was hoping to draw from written fiction. But these stories are good as well, so keep them coming :)

Tag me when you need edits and I can do them~ Or whoever is available.
Alright! I'll close the entries in a few days time and let you know when they can be put into a poll.

What's the deadline for entries?
Gonna close the entries to the poll in a few days time, so that people can start voting :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Let's give this one more day, since there's no activity on this thread anymore. Tiberione , Could you change the polls tomorrow into the ones that people have proposed, that would be really great!

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
My attempt at a story. Enjoy.

The tunnel was dark and all was silent except the the echo of indistinct scurrying and the steady march of the determined group. An old alchemical lamp re-lit by the passing adventurers shone eerily over rusted iron spikes jutting out from the stone floor. Testimony of the people who had once fought to keep the evil at bay. Still the party trudged on through the dark cave, the only signs of there passing being the litany of spider corpses left in there wake. Soon the tunnel widened into a great cavern to large for their light to reach the far ends. Here the group paused for a moment to peer out into the forbidding darkness which seemed to swallow up even the sound of the skittering feet. The parties respite was soon over as they glimpsed a shadowy form descend from above. A horror only Jishrim could love, with eight long sinewy legs and large glowing red eyes peered back. Though it was hard to see its whole form through the twisting shadows, the creature was easily the size of a horse and boasted fangs dripping with paralyzing venom. With a loud screech it called forth its horde causing the cave to thunder with their approach. Still the party held firm. This terror of the abyss could not be left alive to threaten Altera further.

D

Dark Auras

Let's give this one more day, since there's no activity on this thread anymore. Tiberione , Could you change the polls tomorrow into the ones that people have proposed, that would be really great!
I'll do this around 8pm est if that's fine with You!