[Poll] Would You Be Interested in a Wikia?

If we made a wikia for our server, would you be interested in:

• Moderating

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Contributing

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Contributing what's relevant to my character(s)

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Reading

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Not interested (comments would be appreciated)

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

NIAH

Secretly Elz
Retired Staff
I think that the time that would be put into this should be put into our current lore pages, because (most) haven't been updated in a long time.
That's what the lore team is working on. All new core rage pages have been uploaded with updated information. :)

Cap

Lord of Altera
Making them more easily navigable would also help new players, ya.
if you ask me the forums are super easy to navigate but i'm biased since i've been here a while

have any new players actually complained about the forums being hard to navigate

Raphael Payne

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Auriel_
Auriel_
Mystic
if you ask me the forums are super easy to navigate but i'm biased since i've been here a while

have any new players actually complained about the forums being hard to navigate
haven't been here that long at all I think forums are meant for easy navigation

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Oh.

...There already /is/ a wiki somewhere no?

Sorry, I have the oddest sense of Deja vu. I'm reasonably certain someone started a wiki project but it wasn't maintained as the forums remained the primary info source.

If you guys /do/ decide to do a wiki again, do try and salvage it to save yourselves some work, if possible.

I personally recommend against it, as the wiki went kaput for reasons I feel would likely hit the next one as well, but yeah, least I figured I'd let you know some resources are probably extant.

Charybdis

I Am the Law
Mentor
Charybdis
Charybdis
Oh.

Sorry, I have the oddest sense of Deja vu. I'm reasonably certain someone started a wiki project but it wasn't maintained as the forums remained the primary info source.

If you guys /do/ decide to do a wiki again, do try and salvage it to save yourselves some work, if possible.

I personally recommend against it, as the wiki went kaput for reasons I feel would likely hit the next one as well, but yeah, least I figured I'd let you know some resources are probably extant.
I think so? I'm still kind of a spring chicken when it comes to server history.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Staff member
Oh.

The old Wikia does in fact exist but it is so woefully out of date that nothing of value can be salvaged from the place. Due to how Wikia's work it is actually easier to start a new one one. Thus gaining adminship right away over the page, rather than going through a laborious process of "adopting" the old one.

You can find it with a quick Google and see the only pages that have been touched in the past five years were the pages I worked on some months ago.