Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PootisLord1234's Application [Approved - ToastySpam]

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

PootisLora1234
2. How old are you
?

3. What country are you from?

Croatia
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

metagaming- a way to abuse your irl knowlege that your ingame caracter doesnt have/know

powergaming-when you force actions upon another player without his consent or without allowing their character to be able to react to the action in time

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase

8. Tell us about yourself!

I'm deep into anime and manga(I'm a weeb).I play a lot of games.If u tell me any game i would probably 80% of the time guess it right.My favourite games are Minecraft(duh), CS-GO and at the moment i guess Warframe too.I like board games like monopoly because i always win for some reason and i anoy my friends which is fun.My best movies of all time are the John Wick movies because why not.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

i found it myself
About Your Character!

This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

• Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:

Okrum

Character Age:

Character Race:

Dwarf

Appearance:

Short and buff appearance with a long brown braided beard.Brown eyes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

I always liked history. The way mother would talk about The Frostpeak clan was very strange. You could see saddness but also happiness in her eyes.It was interesting learning about the glory days of The Frostpeaks.Of course, it was also interesting to learn about the history of Altera. The way the battles were fought, how new enemies appeared, where there is never true peace in the world, where there is alway a new way to bring despair but even with all of that the people of Altera fight with all their might. And with all their might they win. To bring a new time of prosperity and peace even though it is very short.I lived in a dwarf settelment with my parents and my older brother.I notice how while i was living with my parents and my brother he was better at connecting with father than with mother because i was better at connecting with mother.Mother would always tell me to be a stronghearted man with a strong will for justice.I liked her way of thinking to judge a person not by his appearance, but by his soul and spirit.As I said father was a (somewhat) unknown person to me.His way of thinking was always unreasonable and brutelike.I never understood his way of thinking till this day but for some reason brother thought he was the most reasonable man ever.And yet...with all of my mothers advice....it was imposible to live in this world if i would follow her advice.Beacause....beacause every person is rotton to the core with their lies and false stories.You would think that when a person asked you to help him find someone he holds dear you would help him with little to no knowledge that that was a trap to make you think he was a good person.I would be probably dead or something even worse if my brother wasn't there.He would always save me in those situations beacause we made a promise that we would take care of eachother when we took on our adventures to see the world.The idea came so suddenly.We were so bored of our boring lives without anything new to see or learn or to do.We made the promise, gathered our belongings and we went to see what the world has to offer.I stil remember how mother cried to see us leave but she didn't stop us because she knew something like this would happen.It was interesting to see father crying for the first time.After I saw that nothing would suprise me.At that momentI had only one question.What did the world have in store for us.Good memories or bad memories?

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey! I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game; there is no need to read all the links straight away. Go ahead and get started! +

Survival Guide
Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law
Server rules.

Roleplay
A guide to the basics of roleplay formatting.

The Official Lore & The Lore Book
If you need information on the world, this is the place to look.

In-Game Character Cards
So you don't have to describe your character every time you meet someone new.

Donate to the Server!
Do this to help keep us going - as well as earn some nifty rewards.

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team will not hesitate to deal with reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+

Hello could you help me i was whitelisted and i joined the server and i can do the quests but i noticed that i cant do some command and my friend told me that i wasnt in the server when i actually am?

also he cant see me in the server