Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Port]{Violent} Sanardú

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I had to rebuild it because I accidentally deleted the single player file, but it's finally moving over to the new map bit by bit.
Thankyou to wonderful donators. :heart:
Lirakitty Lannis

ICly we've had construction ongoing, has been since before Nwalme went off to bastion grab. Exteriors are mostly done but interiors need to be completed and as such, the camp is still the location to live at.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Taking donations of sandstone. :')
Or let me know how cheap you'll go. I'm constantly running out.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I think we have 20 sandstone left in Eisenheim.

But maybe ill go farm some for you tomorrow if im not doing anything because im so great

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Docks are finally complete! We also have the beginnings of the bath house, and a future rum brewery. Mmm shaders.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Added a donation snippet there as well; though its more contributions for certain builds. Lemme know (or blarg) if you're interested in having a thing in the city. c:

Also, The Cradle is now sank, as it was ICly for a good while now. I've plans to extend coral and rocks along the sides some more but I'm tiring today.

2016-09-12_21.46.20.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
And the bath house is done! Or, just about. I have the office to do, before it's considered complete.~
Tirenas - Henryk runs the place ICly.

2016-09-14_03.17.57.png 2016-09-14_03.17.31.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll be hosting a small event at the docks today; pearl diving and a general 'I'll emote randoms things for you' deal just to... Test the waters. c;
Only open to residents of Sanardú, as they would be informed via Fuvurs/tavern talk at some point and it's small enough that it wouldn't leave the town.
11pm BST // 6pm EST
(6 hours from now ish.)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Event delayed or cancelled; I'll see how busy it is later on but I'm a bit busy right now and it's pretty quiet in game. :p

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
We at Sanardú replace Minecraft freedom with a bitta' class, ya feel? This includes: originality, good banter, and a nice bathhouse! Come to Sanardú baths today! Commit your first drowning, and get the second free!

PS: Our baths are extra salty

-K9

Magiik

Lord of Altera
Ater's been sleeping on her couch while paying his way through medical school by cooking for the residents of Tzemik's house, so I guess I need to post here as well.