Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Port]{Violent} Sanardú

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Friendly reminder to not steal from other people. Chests laying around Sanardu are not a free for all if they don't have signs on, kindly don't take items obviously not for you to take.
7. Theft is a serious offense. Taking from another player's chests/shelves on the Northern Kingdoms map is not allowed UNLESS it is a region owner removing chests and possessions of a player that has gone inactive, or you are RPing a theft and have OOC permission from the region owner and the owner of chests/shelves/house to do such. In order for a Town Owner to be able to remove a player's possessions, the Town Census thread must have an existing rule about how long a player must be inactive before possessions are removed. Only the town owner or Staff members are permitted to take items once the inactive criteria is met. Any other instances are considered theft and can be met with appropriate reprimands. However, theft and looting IS allowed in the Sorrows.
Also in the Kings Law as bannable. It's a no-no. :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Rent stuff is almost all sorted which is neato. Thanks guys. c:

There's an increase in chest shops laying around Sanardu, and a school has been constructed - if anyone wants to organise classes of any kind PM me and I can help you set up a small event for it. Can be anything, including music, arts, the arcane, alchemy etc, if your char is the right tutor.
Will be adding a 'restricted' section for rarer artifacts and studies soon as well, if any characters would be interested in storing things there.

Solar

Loyal Servant of Altera
Rent stuff is almost all sorted which is neato. Thanks guys. c:

There's an increase in chest shops laying around Sanardu, and a school has been constructed - if anyone wants to organise classes of any kind PM me and I can help you set up a small event for it. Can be anything, including music, arts, the arcane, alchemy etc, if your char is the right tutor.
Will be adding a 'restricted' section for rarer artifacts and studies soon as well, if any characters would be interested in storing things there.
phemaia wants to teach music~

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
RENT!!!

Fuvur Quarter - 3000
Terrace Quarter - 2500
Church Quarter - 2000
Fountain Quarter - 1500
Aryus Quarter - 1000
Tidal Quarter - 750
Market Quarter - 750

Selene - Church Quarter - Niah PAID

Olive - Aryus Quarter - Smurf
Roche - Aryus Quarter - BoredBrit
Arianne - Aryus Quarter - Bobert PAID
Alasea - Aryus Quarter - Cukie1 PAID
Albion - Aryus Quarter - Paint
Marisol - Aryus Quarter - Solar PAID
Kethron - Aryus Quarter - Heie

Variclavs - Fountain Quarter - Niko Joseph12Q PAID

Gael - Terrace Quarter - Scardrac
Lillium- Terrace Quarter - Cukie1 PAID
Kam - Terrace Quarter - Kamaoe PAID
Phemaia & Holly - Terrace Quarter Solar PAID
Remi - Terrace Quarter - Ddaug (Owe two months, not one, PM if no want house)

Selene - Tidal Quarter - Niah PAID

Nwalme - Fuvur Quarter - blargtheawesome (thats right give me my rent money)

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
remember ur rent

Also - I've been trying to fill up spaces with chestshops for whatever needs, doesnt need to be strictly IC. Message me if you're interested in selling some of your stuff there. c:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
RENT!!!

Fuvur Quarter - 3000
Terrace Quarter - 2500
Church Quarter - 2000
Fountain Quarter - 1500
Aryus Quarter - 1000
Tidal Quarter - 750
Market Quarter - 750

Selene - Church Quarter - Niah PAID

Olive - Aryus Quarter - Smurf
Roche - Aryus Quarter - BoredBrit
Arianne - Aryus Quarter - Bobert
Alasea - Aryus Quarter - Cukie1
Albion - Aryus Quarter - Paint
Marisol - Aryus Quarter - Solar PAID
Kethron - Aryus Quarter - Heie

Variclavs - Fountain Quarter - Niko Joseph12Q

Gael - Terrace Quarter - Scardrac
Lillium- Terrace Quarter - Cukie1
Kam - Terrace Quarter - Kamaoe PAID
Phemaia & Holly - Terrace Quarter Solar PAID
Remi - Terrace Quarter - Ddaug (Owe two months, not one, PM if no want house)

Selene - Tidal Quarter - Niah PAID

Nwalme - Fuvur Quarter - blargtheawesome (thats right give me my rent money)
Out of curiosity, when is the due date for rent?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I should've done it at the start of the month and given the first week or so to pay it. :c
I'll give this till the 20th I think........

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Can I rent out a house here soon? I was given the enchanting shop from Kethron, I'll probably be staying in the local tavern for a while

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Oh- Also on the note of rent ah.. I'll resume it again eventually when there is enough activity to warrant it. I'll just do the cost of one month and not bully for more for new residents. :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
New markets and slums are done! I'll likely expand the slums when I have time but it has been a nice project the past few days between christmas celebrations. : )
Market stalls are free - Can be IC or OOC goods. Lemme know if interested (Or Blarg if I'm not around.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll be working on adding in the bank to where the old library was. Library is moved the the university instead. : )
Blacksmith will convert to coin mint, and I'll make a blacksmith elsewhere.
I am accepting donations of delicious sandstone...............................

In other news; housing is currently ooc rent-free and will remain that way for some time. ICly houses are rented monthly, but OOC I'm not taking actual payments because I dont feel its necessary just yet. I just want activity. Can contact Trystan, Arianne or Nwalme for house stuff! (Kurzik, Rossu, Blargtheawesome)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Thread made for recruitment purposes;
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/recruitment-fuvurian-census-and-joining.42621/

=

In other news, construction on the Fuvurian Palace has begun, and the city buzzes with activity despite recent events! A new festival ground has opened, a book store has opened by the name of 'Quill Gotten Goods', the bank is operational, and more market stalls are taken. Rumour has it the slums are to be expanded.

A friendly note to just harass me sometime if you would like a stall here! You need not be a citizen to have some goods being sold there.