Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Port] Riseport {Violent}

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
*pulls up chair and sits* :heart: I almost wanna create a character just to have a reason to come here more often :heart:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The fuvur jungel si like the viet cong ti kills all who enter or severly maims them

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
A brief notice hangs on the message board.​

"So hereby your ruling class has declared:

As our rule is law, our word is now that to enter the jungle is tantamount to suicide, a murder to oneself. Citizens are encouraged to not allow our foolish foreigners and misguided natives to enter into the jungle. For if they do, they may as well be dead.

In honor of those already dead, in hopes more do not join their ranks.

Nwalme."

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
If Nwalme sends enough people into the Jungle, maybe the wildlife will die of Humanoid-poisoning?

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Came for the jungle, stayed because Nwalme is "master of the [expletive] universe"

10/10

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Came looking for one body in the jungle.
Almost left a second body in there.

Jungle, not even once.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
More updates! Here:

- Thanks to Aryus, Riseport now has another fishing vessel for those recently (maybe) hired fishermen. Or future fishermen. Both.
Theres two copies - One on the docks, which ports you out to the second at sea. Hopefully you can have some immersive RP with that.~

- A large house is in progress, and theres a smaller two bedroomed one up for sale at 5k beside the bath house too. Furnished by Niek Morenta (hire her shes gr8)

- The fisherman house now has been furnished and a small rowboat in the underdock included. (Me and Mitch teamwork'd that interior.)

- Plans for a small wall around the perimeter, and plans for a hunting outpost left to Aryus/Mitch for developing. I just provide the plots. Oh, also plans for converting the pen at the docks into something for cattle. After some browsing on rainforest alliance pages, seems its not unrealistic to get a source of milk/butter/cheese from them if they're given shade and care. I'll look into that too.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
- Plans for a small wall around the perimeter, and plans for a hunting outpost left to Aryus/Mitch for developing. I just provide the plots. Oh, also plans for converting the pen at the docks into something for cattle. After some browsing on rainforest alliance pages, seems its not unrealistic to get a source of milk/butter/cheese from them if they're given shade and care. I'll look into that too.
I'm impressed with the amount of research you've done for Riseport.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

Braziers have been put up in various places, and candles handed out to Riseport residents. They've been alerted to strange glowing lights and lingering shadows, and to report anything out of the ordinary to one of the Fuvurs immediately. Aryus Fuvur now lives near the docks, and is the easier one to find and speak with.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

Braziers have been put up in various places, and candles handed out to Riseport residents. They've been alerted to strange glowing lights and lingering shadows, and to report anything out of the ordinary to one of the Fuvurs immediately. Aryus Fuvur now lives near the docks, and is the easier one to find and speak with.
imagine like an amazonian ghostbusters now

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Who Are you going to call nwalme busters!

But on a serious note missed you all can't wait for my weekend off to rppppppppppppp

Last edited:

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
A brief notice hangs on the message board.​

With your health in mind:

Your ruling class has hereby declared that the open carrying of any weapons of war shall be frowned upon. Such weapons will be confiscated; if met with resistance, there will be arrests. If met with violence, there will be executions. This rule only applies to foreigners and drifters, those who do not have a home in Riseport and who have not had residence for more than a week. 'Weapons of war' are classified as any weapon that requires two hands to wield effectively - polearms and their ilk. As well as crossbows of obscene poundage.

Weapon may be stored in the custody of the ruling class or behind the bar of the inn, and returned upon the departure of the foreigners.

Work well and work hard.

(i'm mostly curious of how this will play out, since laws like this have a historical precedent)

Last edited: