Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Port] Riseport {Violent}

StartOmega

Lord of Altera
I assume Themis isn't a resident after he lost his HEAD over..I forget where I was going with this I just wanted to make a decaptitation joke.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
... Yo I´m just saying.
Riseport is totally Flotsam from Witcher 2.
A port situated on water with a deadly ass jungle/forest next to it? Yep.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
What's the pecehtage of being killed here?
It's not too bad, it's mostly the jungle that's dangerous - If you don't go wandering you're usually fine. It's a violent region though, consent isnt needed for things to happen to your character.

... Yo I´m just saying.
Riseport is totally Flotsam from Witcher 2.
A port situated on water with a deadly ass jungle/forest next to it? Yep.
Ive never played it :c But I'll google now. xD

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Inhabitants of Riseport may have had a restless night if they're sensitive to the sounds of the jungle. During the hours of late last evening, several loud shrieks were heard. Those used to the jungle would say it's the wildlife, jaguars hunting prey. Some people have also said they felt unnerved, like they were being watched.
The jungle seems unusually quiet as of this morning. Not many birds are making noise either.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
What's the pecehtage of being killed here?
well now let me try to consider this

in the early days of riseport, not many people died, but quite a lot of them got heavily injured; orvar almost lost his eye, nwalme had his forearms deeply gouged into by claws. whatshisface lost a foot.

maybe like four or five people in total lost their lives reclaiming veilmere

and lately there's only been two i can think of, and they were criminals. that's excepting the occasional mortally wounded fellow who our amazing healthcare (amputation) has managed to save

StartOmega

Lord of Altera
well now let me try to consider this

in the early days of riseport, not many people died, but quite a lot of them got heavily injured; orvar almost lost his eye, nwalme had his forearms deeply gouged into by claws. whatshisface lost a foot.

maybe like four or five people in total lost their lives reclaiming veilmere

and lately there's only been two i can think of, and they were criminals. that's excepting the occasional mortally wounded fellow who our amazing healthcare (amputation) has managed to save
Does decapitation count as amputation? (I promise this isn't an attempt at a death pun)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
technically, yes. it's a cure for all your ails.

snake bite? cut it off
mauled beyond recognition? cut it off
headache? cut it off
stuffy nose? cut it off
hang nail? cut it off