Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver Destruction

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
The region has been completely destroyed, it has become incredibly hostile and is completely unlivable.

The Stable Master is still available however it is recommended that no one approach this land.

The Dock Master has fled so transport to Port Silver is limited.

Items can no longer be gathered as they are all ashes.

PVP is on in Port Silver.
(This means that PVP is enabled, but consent is still needed.)

You were warned.

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
What are the rules on PvP? I honestly don't want the corrupt being randomly jumped when we try RP'ing in there. :I

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
What are the rules on PvP? I honestly don't want the corrupt being randomly jumped when we try RP'ing in there. :I
Wouldn't the same go for people IC poking through the rubble? I mean, I can understand if they stupidly continue to go in there - after being warned here and IG, likely - they should be PvP'd out. If a group of people went in solidly with more heavy RP-involvement though, being shut down via PvP immediately could be a bit frustrating.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Wouldn't the same go for people IC poking through the rubble? I mean, I can understand if they stupidly continue to go in there - after being warned here and IG, likely - they should be PvP'd out. If a group of people went in solidly with more heavy RP-involvement though, being shut down via PvP immediately could be a bit frustrating.
It isn't the Sorrowlands- PvP is enabled, but anyone being horridly rude WILL meet a swift boot out the server.

Sorrowlands is lawless, the Northern Kingdoms- our RP map- is not.

Scardrac

Felsummer
I certainly do not want to PvP with people in PS..

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
It's a desolate wasteland now. All items turned to ash, Corruption the living disease, it would be suicide to walk in there. PvP in a desolate and lawless place seems perfectly acceptable.

You've all be warned, Dummy owns Port Silver now.

Michcat

It's a desolate wasteland now. All items turned to ash, Corruption the living disease, it would be suicide to walk in there. PvP in a desolate and lawless place seems perfectly acceptable.

You've all be warned, Dummy owns Port Silver now.
It isn't the Sorrowlands- PvP is enabled, but anyone being horridly rude WILL meet a swift boot out the server.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Different towns have different rules on murder. PS isn't a town anymore, does it's law still hold?

Michcat

I don't think the NK has an all encompassing law does it?
it does!

As said- 'Anything horridly rude'. If you're feeling unsure, 'PvP without consent is bad' is the best way to go.