Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Port Silver Upper District Second Auction 22.3 [Introducing Auction Credit]NOTICE:Moved to the 23.3

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
What went on was it actually like an auction where people stood in front of a stage and placed bids?
Usually every second friday,
although I will have another one this friday due the last auction being less then thrilling.
The timing was horrible. There was an event at the same time as the auction, someone gave birth to a baby and summoning of some god was going to take place pretty much while the auction so I called it a day and saved the really good things for the next one, which will be this friday.

And yes, there is a podium and people place their bids while I try to get it higher.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Usually every second friday,
although I will have another one this friday due the last auction being less then thrilling.
The timing was horrible. There was an event at the same time as the auction, someone gave birth to a baby and summoning of some god was going to take place pretty much while the auction so I called it a day and saved the really good things for the next one, which will be this friday.

And yes, there is a podium and people place their bids while I try to get it higher.
k thanks ill do my best to make the next one