Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portrait from the Past - Axio

TheDarkOne

Villager
To satisfy specific minors with enduring curiosity, here is a portrait of Axio before the effects of the poison had transformed her into The Dark One. If you are not familiar with this character, I insist you visit my profile - information.

(Hand drawn by myself using a tablet and Photoshop elements 7.0. Comments would be appreciated.)

Attachments

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
Thats..... Its so.... I dont understand such good artists ;-; Its not possible!!! :confused: ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
To satisfy specific minors with enduring curiosity, here is a portrait of Axio before the effects of the poison had transformed her into The Dark One. If you are not familiar with this character, I insist you visit my profile - information.

(Hand drawn by myself using a tablet and Photoshop elements 7.0. Comments would be appreciated.)
....wow