Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

ShawnRules819

Lord of Altera
Hello my Roleplaying character name is Lord Vageirudge. Ca you make a portrait of him for me? Thanks. Name: Lord Vageirudge (Previous Shawn Wulfrick Shaffer.)​
Nickname/Alias: None.
Race: Human.
Height: 6ft 1
Weight: 175 pounds
Hair: Black. (Starting to lose it.)
Eyes: Blue.
Skin: White (planning to make it grey soon.)
Identifying Marks: His apperance.
Appearance: Kindof tall. Always has ancient Dark Robes. Keeps his face hidden by magic. But eyes glow.
I would like him to be in a fighting stance. Like him in a room with a bunch of other wizards in a magical fight. I want my character to also be very detailed. I want the room that they are in look kindof destroyed.
Also maybe if you can. Can you do one in color and one in black and white? *updated*

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello my Roleplaying character name is Lord Vageirudge. Ca you make a portrait of him for me? Thanks. Name: Lord Vageirudge (Previous Shawn Wulfrick Shaffer.)
Nickname/Alias: None.
Race: Human.
Height: 6ft 1
Weight: 175 pounds
Hair: Black. (Starting to lose it.)
Eyes: Blue.
Skin: White (planning to make it grey soon.)
Identifying Marks: His apperance.
Appearance: Kindof tall. Always has ancient Dark Robes. Keeps his face hidden by magic. But eyes glow.
I would like him to be in a fighting stance. Like him in a room with a bunch of other wizards in a magical fight. I want my character to also be very detailed. I want the room that they are in look kindof destroyed.

Hi, This is really a good idea for a drawing! Although it will take me more time to draw, I will certainly post it here!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I have just changed the description of this thread by uploading a self-portrait. Today I will draw Ghuull Ironshard, but I will upload it later!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thraall Ghuul Ironshard.jpg
A while ago, up in the Northern Kingdoms of Altera, a busy town full of Dwarves lived for two purposes, the digging of holes and the drinking of ale! This land was the land of Furai, it had shops and bakery's, forges and mines, airships and ships, everything you could name it had, all but Elves as they were forbidden of course. One dwarf in particular, was very close to the once king of the land, Vunda Goldtongue III, his name was Ilak Ironshard, he was a simple dwarf, well built with the love of mining. Ilak would work all day and night just for a sack of radiants, to help his family, who owned the local forge.

Ilak and Salin, his wife, always wanted a child but poor Ilak was always away busy with his work, which left Salin and he employees to work the forge. But one day Ilak was granted a holiday, and they decided to have a go at making a child. 9 months later a boy was born, his name be Ghuull Ironshard. But unfortunately peace and tranquility didn't last long after Ghuull was born, they were attacked by the Elves, they crippled the Ironshardfamily in the dark with their magic. The family were split up, their king was killed, and their town burnt to a crisp. Now Ghuull Ironshard turns to find another family, a family with enough power to destroy the Elves and hopefully restore his town to its former glory, but first he needs to find that family and regain his radiants!

Ghuull Ironshard is wearing the armor of Furai. The Futhark runes in his helmet say:
FURAI​
May the Elves fall​
and pay for their mistakes​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Duergur.jpg
Duergur is from the house Yearnen. He -is- the bearded one. A Dwarf of course! To tell you anything about his appearance: "He's big enough ta woop yer butt an' 'Eavy from all them muscles he has", so he's Dwarfy. His strengths are drinking, politics, mining and fighting. His fear is to reveal he has got fears. He believes in the stone.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
omgogmogmgogmogmgomgomogmgogmogmg I have a pipe *_*
I love it. All thats missing is more hair :I
Grumpy dwarf has a picture of himself!

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
:OOOOOOOOOO
Theres a little dirt mark down in the corner :OOOOOO
I still love it :heart:
I love you :heart:
I love my new pipe :heart:
I also love ale... :heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Seth.jpg
Seth, a Dwarven male. He be possessing a Scar across his right eye as well as a Pair o' Goggle which never be leavin' his head. He also has a circular piece of Gold melded to the back of his left hand from an accident and wears a Finely crafted Elven locket, gilded elicantly yet inlaid with fine jewels and patterns of beauty. Seth be Dwarven in his appearence, wearing armour traditionally worn by many Dwarves and never takeing it off; however he chooses to carry his equipment on him at all times and seems to wear a pair of Amber Goggle on his head all the time. He is stocky and well-built, yet suprisingly agile fer a Dwarf. He sports a brilliantly large beard, that appears rather scruffy yet groomed and clean. His strengths are Politics, Listening, Fighting Fearlessly for friends, Knowing Elvish Ways and Dwarven. His weaknesses and fears: in the back of Seths mind is an Insanity which manifests and destroys how he thinks, he is born into madness and which will make him do things he will regret. He also has an attendacy to be too optimistic on people. He believes in Korog and The Stone ; however Seth is optimistic to the Gods of Altera and looks to see which he thinks be true te his heart. So Seth is a Dwarf, Politic, Heir of Yearnen, Commander of The Dwarven Army and Adventurer.