Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Can't log into MC, but I grabbed you a skin view of Berndt's skin, the profile is in my signature.

William Thatcher is a great reference from Knight's Tale for Bern, if you haven't seen it, you should.
I hope you haven't started on this, because I can't afford it anymore and need to call it back :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sorry to those waiting, haven't been in a creative mood in a while. Today I picked up my pen for the first time in weeks. I drew a request I got from an old friend, who plays on a sci-fi RP server:
lana spaceship 2.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yay, Kam agreed to do an art-swamp :D
Presenting our lovely Earthspawn mother: Kam.
"It was at this moment her children knew... THEY F*CKED UP!"
kam02.jpg

Kamaoe (If it's too dark, there's a lighter version also uploaded in this post. On my computer screen it looks good, but I know on my laptop it might look different.)

Attachments

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Heya P00f! Not sure if there's anything like a fare or something, yet I'd like to see a Joe drawing! It'd be really cool for meh. Anyhow Joe has Brown hair drooping down to his eye brows, his new grey mottled Ranger cloak that his /lovely/ Mentor gave to him. His nose is a little on the small side, and his eyebrows are bushier than an unkept dwarves beard. His lips are medium size, and friendly + inquisitive dark blue eyes.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Yay, Kam agreed to do an art-swamp :D
Presenting our lovely Earthspawn mother: Kam.
"It was at this moment her children knew... THEY F*CKED UP!"
View attachment 79981

Kamaoe (If it's too dark, there's a lighter version also uploaded in this post. On my computer screen it looks good, but I know on my laptop it might look different.)
Love it. Will have your half of the trade done once I get back to my regular set-up~

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Heya P00f! Not sure if there's anything like a fare or something, yet I'd like to see a Joe drawing! It'd be really cool for meh. Anyhow Joe has Brown hair drooping down to his eye brows, his new grey mottled Ranger cloak that his /lovely/ Mentor gave to him. His nose is a little on the small side, and his eyebrows are bushier than an unkept dwarves beard. His lips are medium size, and friendly + inquisitive dark blue eyes.
aye yeah, they cost 5k rads. I can't promise you I will have it done soon cause there's a lot I'm occupied with atm. Would you still like me to draw it for that price?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Any price is fine :D
alright, like I said, I cannot promise I'll finish it soon, and it might even take up to a month in this holiday season, but I'll get to it eventually!
Do you have a char profile or scr shot from your character in game for me?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Alaurin Roleplay Eldham both.jpg
I did this for a server once (its name was there, is why it's so smudgy before the word "Roleplay" in the image). Must be over a year back.
I'd like to do more of these. So if anyone got a screenshot they would like transformed into a 'real-life' photoshop. Let me know.
I'll do these for 2,5k radiants each. :)