Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I have been studying really intensely lately, so that's why I haven't been drawing any portraits. I hope this week I will have time to do those two requests i got n_n You can certainly expect more drawings!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
He's back! grander than ever! en crayons, oui!
Axell Coovial McHie.jpg
Axell Coovial MicHie, "The Wanderer," or as bartenders call him, "The best drinkin' buddy"
34 years old, Half Merman Half Man, as he turns into a merman when he gets into water. Axell is very, very tall! 7"3! He has got very dark brown hair. He's got stubbles and long sideburns. You can recognize him by the gray circle in the center of his left eye. As said, he is very tall, and sometimes hunched over a bit, most of the time he wears an overcoat and no shirt. Axell Coovial Michie is pretty muscular, but not too much. His facial expression is that of someone studying how to take you down in battle. His strengths are speed and memory, he can almost remember anything. He is also strong in water, he can control it. His fears and weaknesses are Nightmares and bright things. He is nearly blind in his left eye. He was once a sacrifice for a fire cult, but he escaped.
Axell Coovial MicHie is a Wanderer, mercanary, guild leader, you name the job and he'll do it!

Attachments

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
Wow, these are pretty good. You should try making them less cartoony, and possibly in color. I did a portrait of my guy and will post it in the next post.

Axell

Lord of Altera
He's back! grander than ever! en crayons, oui!
View attachment 12589
Axell Coovial MicHie, "The Wanderer," or as bartenders call him, "The best drinkin' buddy"
34 years old, Half Merman Half Man, as he turns into a merman when he gets into water. Axell is very, very tall! 7"3! He has got very dark brown hair. He's got stubbles and long sideburns. You can recognize him by the gray circle in the center of his left eye. As said, he is very tall, and sometimes hunched over a bit, most of the time he wears an overcoat and no shirt. Axell Coovial Michie is pretty muscular, but not too much. His facial expression is that of someone studying how to take you down in battle. His strengths are speed and memory, he can almost remember anything. He is also strong in water, he can control it. His fears and weaknesses are Nightmares and bright things. He is nearly blind in his left eye. He was once a sacrifice for a fire cult, but he escaped.
Axell Coovial MicHie is a Wanderer, mercanary, guild leader, you name the job and he'll do it!
Wow, nice, I was expecting less scary, but you, my friend, understand that he is scary! Bravo! Bravo!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ormild.jpg
Ormild dreams of achieving peace and harmony to the world with Faelian, her friend. Young Ormild loves to explore and climb high mountains. She spends most of her time travelling, but when she is not, she is writing books, or painting,(her secret hobby.) She looks for happiness and when there is none, she forces herself to sort it out, or at least try too. Most of the time she wears heavy armour with her bows arrows and swords to hand. This is because she gets anxious around others which is why you often see her with a bow loaded up with arrows. She gets very traumatised over people and big crowds. However inside she is a truly kind person!

Attachments

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I will put the scanned pictures of the last two drawings online this weekend!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I have had some questions whether I could draw a person instead of just his/her face. I drew this just a moment ago, you might like it. :) [or not :p]
Golden Crusade Knight.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The request of ShawnRules819: Lord Vageirudge in combat with two other wizards in colour.
Lord Vageirudge.jpg